Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Daniel Roman To Headline Showtime Card On Date TBD In June Or July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding news! Juneteenth is a great idea, and Philly is an even better idea! Let Cool Boy Steph have some love for once!

Comment

Good Fight! Props to 122, guys are fighting each other

I still want Fulton vs Aleem even though Aleem did not look good his last fight. Aleem was WBA Mandatory for MJ, he completely dropped the ball not pushing for that now I don't see him in any of the Rankings anymore

Can we get Luis Nery vs Angelo Leo as well, that would be a WAR. One of my favorite Division though for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Outstanding news! Juneteenth is a great idea, and Philly is an even better idea! Let Cool Boy Steph have some love for once!
        Martin Luther King Jr Day and Juneteenth could be for African-American fighters what May 5 and September 16 weekends are for Mexican boxers.
        E-Thug E-Thug likes this.

Comment

Great fight. Hope it comes through for us, regardless of the date

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Martin Luther King Jr Day and Juneteenth could be for African-American fighters what May 5 and September 16 weekends are for Mexican boxers.
            It should be and I hope so man. There's so many dates and holidays to take advantage of, it just makes sense to make it an annual thing
            Cinco de Mayo
            Mexican Independence Day
            Juneteenth
            MLK Day
            Puerto Rico parade day in June

Even here Fury v Whyte is on the St George weekend in Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

MLK Day is for everybody! Muhammad Ali's Birthday should be a day for African-American fighters.

Comment

Raeese Aleem would be in the mix with these guys. Let’s hope they give him an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  MLK Day is for everybody! Muhammad Ali's Birthday should be a day for African-American fighters.
                  February is Black History Month and MLK Day falls in February. So it sould seem like a perfect weekend to cater to tne African -American fanbase.

Comment

Wow props to Fulton for taking this fight. Dude’s got cojones.

Roman wins though

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                      Wow props to Fulton for taking this fight. Dude’s got cojones.

Roman wins though
                      I’ve got Fulton winning this comfortably. I think he goes back to leading with his jab, movement, and boxing. Like I got this being an 8-4 or 9-3 type of fight with Fulton coming out clear victor.

Comment

Working...
                      X