Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson vs. Dejan Zlaticanin on March 25 at Utilita Arena in Newcastle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson vs. Dejan Zlaticanin on March 25 at Utilita Arena in Newcastle

Probellum will host its first UK show of 2022 in Newcastle in March, jointly headlined by local fighters Lewis Ritson, Troy Williamson and Thomas Patrick Ward, with the hugely talented duo Pat McCormack and Ben Rees set to make their professional debuts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting fight crossroads type fight. I remember seeing Dejan fight many years ago, he looked impressive at the time. I think he KO'd Redkach on his way up but ultimately got brutally stopped by Garcia. He always wore bright red and yellow shorts.

Comment

Interesting fight crossroads type fight. I remember seeing Dejan fight many years ago, he looked impressive at the time. I think he KO'd Redkach on his way up but ultimately got brutally stopped by Garcia. He always wore bright red and yellow shorts.

It won't help him to wear red & yellow shorts, or if he beats Ritson black & blue. If Lewis is standing at the end of the last round he'll get the verdict. A sad indictment of British boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Yea,he reminded me of a smaller version of Mean Machine. That Garcia was as brutal as they get,I remember Garcia turning and getting every ounce of leverage in that shot as Dejan turned right into it himself. Surprised he survived it was that brutal.
        PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Yea,he reminded me of a smaller version of Mean Machine. That Garcia was as brutal as they get,I remember Garcia turning and getting every ounce of leverage in that shot as Dejan turned right into it himself. Surprised he survived it was that brutal.
          That was a vicious KO with how Garcia turned and used all of Dejan's momentum against him. Good call on the Mean Machine comp, he was like a poor man's version. Not sure how much Dejan has left, I just saw he lost a pretty wide decision to Zaur Abdullaev. I remember Abdullaev looking absolutely dreadful against Haney when they fought for the WBC interim title.

Comment

Rooting for Zlaticanin

Comment

Working...
            X