Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Rolando Romero Back In Discussion, As WBA Orders Lightweight Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've come to like rolly. At first I wasn't a fan of his schtik but i actually find him pretty funny. The one clip where he announced that he was devin haney's biological father had me laughing.

Anyone with a brain knows tank will never fight anyone decent so at least we should get some outrageous lines from rolly in the buildup to this one. Way better than pitbull cruz for sure.
    Last edited by jockpunk; 01-24-2022, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Right Rolly. Time to dig out the pimp garb. I wanna see a big red hat with a feather this time. Oh, and alert your lawyer just in case.

Comment

Tank has the potential to beat every champ around his division atm and I get the feeling he will not be allowed to achieve this the way promoters be negotiating these days. Those who are anticipating Tank-Davis to be the fight boxing needs right now I got two questions. 1) Why don't you accuse tank of ducking obvious names(the same names y'all be accusing of ducking each other?) 2) Do y'all consider Romero to be a "slick brotha" or full blown latino?

I have my reasons which I will find useful in a future thread for question #2
        ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post

Thanks for letting me know I can put you on ignore. I don't have time to listen to this kind of trash.
          nice cop-out…yea - dont blame the promoter or the fighter - they are helpless when it comes to mandatories!

Comment

Tank sucks on a binky and rides a tricycle around Floyds house
            jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
              Tank has the potential to beat every champ around his division atm and I get the feeling he will not be allowed to achieve this the way promoters be negotiating these days. Those who are anticipating Tank-Davis to be the fight boxing needs right now I got two questions. 1) Why don't you accuse tank of ducking obvious names(the same names y'all be accusing of ducking each other?) 2) Do y'all consider Romero to be a "slick brotha" or full blown latino?

I have my reasons which I will find useful in a future thread for question #2
              ​​​​
              thats some football fantasy ssssst right there, what potential you speak of ? are you serious .
              He could not decisively beat Cherry Cruz, nevermind beating Loma, Lopez , Haney ot Kambossos. laughable....
              Tankdestroyer Tankdestroyer likes this.

Comment

Wow, never saw this coming. Anyone wanna bet that his next opponent is gonna b Michael Rivera. As far as rolly goes, I heard they're just lining up a bunch of women and whoever knocks the most out the fastest wins....lol.
                Bob Haymon Bob Haymon likes this.

Comment

Wow! Such a LONG AWAITED fight. Should make billions!
                  When is Tank going to retire? He might as well.
                  I guess Floyd learned his lesson with Broner. He’s probably still kicking himself for not miking that cow longer.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post

thats some football fantasy ssssst right there, what potential you speak of ? are you serious .
                    He could not decisively beat Cherry Cruz, nevermind beating Loma, Lopez , Haney ot Kambossos. laughable....
                    I thought that way too but tank got the skills but his whole team don't give a F about him! Seriously, you have him in a weight class where he could be making hella more millions fighting Loma, Lopez etc. but for some reason they keep giving him fights he himself most likely doesn't care for enough to put in 100%. I think Loma still is the most talented of them all but he smart enough to pick an intelligent promoter. Even if tank loses against a Loma he could be lined up against a Haney, Lopez etc next. It's not laughable man many fans thought Lopez would walk over kambosos at some point now look at all of us appreciating the performance kambosos displayed. You really think tank can't catch any of those guys clean and drop em? This is the first thread since possibly Mosley-Margarito I've sided with a "slick brotha" and you're ruining it for me lol. I gotta show the brothas sum support every ten years or so before I get banned again. To be fair Tank-Garcia is where it should start to eliminate the best hyped
                    MrShakeAndBake MrShakeAndBake likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post

I thought that way too but tank got the skills but his whole team don't give a F about him! Seriously, you have him in a weight class where he could be making hella more millions fighting Loma, Lopez etc. but for some reason they keep giving him fights he himself most likely doesn't care for enough to put in 100%. I think Loma still is the most talented of them all but he smart enough to pick an intelligent promoter. Even if tank loses against a Loma he could be lined up against a Haney, Lopez etc next. It's not laughable man many fans thought Lopez would walk over kambosos at some point now look at all of us appreciating the performance kambosos displayed. You really think tank can't catch any of those guys clean and drop em? This is the first thread since possibly Mosley-Margarito I've sided with a "slick brotha" and you're ruining it for me lol. I gotta show the brothas sum support every ten years or so before I get banned again. To be fair Tank-Garcia is where it should start to eliminate the best hyped
                      Tank beats Garcia , no question there...

Comment

Working...
                      X