Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Woodley Slams Critics: Jake Paul Would Literally F--- A lot of Y'all Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

The highest grossing fights in boxing, have always been the ones that were big enough to get the casual fans interested
    Of course, but the casuals never stick do they? Certainly what is not helping is having washed up NBA and NFL players box on an undercard of am already garbage card and furthering the narritive that boxing is now a circus. Where exactly is this helping the sport? That is the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

it does seem like jealousy mixed with low rent cheap machismo
      That's exactly what it is
      Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
        Jake is in a great position to make loads & loads of big money. He might be ready to give a lot of pro boxers all that they can handle, but of course naysayers will always see it “no way!” Jake now creates that emotional fan friendly juxtaposition that’ll keep his pockets obese fat.

Woodley just needs to ignore the jokes. 99% of those clowns would never get in the ring (to actually try and win) with a guy that has the luxury and dedication to train all day every day - with the opportunity of utilizing any pro-trainer on the planet.

Why wouldn’t a c-ocky athletic, young, crafty YouTuber NOT be able to understand pro-boxing with its ins and outs?!? A very experienced guy can kick his ass, but he can literally buy time until he’s ready to test himself against a hospital visit.

Jakes money could’ve gotten Emmanuel Steward if he was alive today.…Emmanuel would’ve gladly taken on the project, and not just for the money…..This YouTubing thing is the real deal, it can help turn you into a millionaire just by showcasing your pet frog, or bahtty boy make up tips….or anything bored individuals finally feel the need to be interested in….
        I hope you are being ironic here. I mean this is a copy-paste text isnt it ?
        Last edited by Haka; 01-25-2022, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Of course, but the casuals never stick do they? Certainly what is not helping is having washed up NBA and NFL players box on an undercard of am already garbage card and furthering the narritive that boxing is now a circus. Where exactly is this helping the sport? That is the point.
          Well...the very idea of two grown punching themselves in the face, for the entertainment of a crowd could be described as a circus. My point is that it makes sense for as long as the numbers Continue to validate the act
          Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

Well...the very idea of two grown punching themselves in the face, for the entertainment of a crowd could be described as a circus. My point is that it makes sense for as long as the numbers Continue to validate the act
            The previous numbers didn't reflect so well when it came to PPV buys, a number which Showtime continues to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

The previous numbers didn't reflect so well when it came to PPV buys, a number which Showtime continues to hide.
              Hmmm.....well I'm inclined to believe they're not in business to loose money, but you've got a point

Comment

Working...
              X