Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo Shocks Gary Russell Jr. With Majority Decision, Wins WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post

Still don’t take away the forgetful career he had. But if money is the only thing that’s of value to him then sure, well done.

but that’s not a cent in your pocket as a boxing fan, so I don’t understand the pride you have in another mans wallet considering Russell jr has fought so minimally and offered nothing to boxing.
    Let’s not get all this twisted. You’re now using circular logic to prove a point. I pointed out that you have no understanding of what he would consider a “crappy career.” I asked based on what perspective. He could be financial or how about I put it this way, he was a World Champion. Not only is he a Professional Boxer (only 20,000 active) but as a world champion he held what only .34% (that’s 0.34%) have. I’d consider that an pretty good career. Are you personally within .34% of anything yourself?
    Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 01-23-2022, 04:49 AM.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

• Well, no sympathy ….if you are only gonna fight once in a Blue Moon, you are gonna lose due to ring rust at some point. I hope the guy don’t give him a rematch, maybe this guy will defend the title more now….not just appear once a year or every couple of years!

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
        I was blocked on twtter for telling Shakur Stevenson why his waiting so long between fights boxers today seating at home how can you make starts if those guys at no away on tv???
        Sure you weren't blocked for your completely incomprehensible sentence structure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

What would ever compel you to call another man who puts his health and life on the line each time he steps into a ring (fight or sparring) a “bum?” I mean truly, does he bother that much emotionally to call this man a bum? I don’t get it. Is it because you’re anonymous and can do so from a keyboard within the comfy confines of your home, without ever having to or ever would say it squarely to the individual’s face?

I don’t get the hatred, cowardice, vitriol and anger from some people.
          This guy calls all boxers Bums when they lose
          Except Deontay Wilder
          He worships that boxer regardless
          Lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post

He should go after Kiko. That's a winnable fight and chance to become a unified champion. Other than that he gets beat by all the other top guys tho.
            Hmmmmm
            Just like You thought Gary Russell would easily beat him tonight

Comment

• Thank God this idiot lost the belt and can now stop holding it hostage. Noone should be in a top position like that and only fight once a year when there are other fighters who fight hard for the opportunity to truly support their families and take their careers somewhere. I hope he never becomes champion ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

So they’re only able to protect one black fighter and injured Russell to make sure he lost?? Makes sense.
                Don’t try to make sense of it bro lol….that guy is an incel race hustler
                chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

• Well this sucks for Russell. If he thought guys didn’t want to fight him when he had a belt, they’re definitely not gonna fight him now.
                  BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
                    Thank God this idiot lost the belt and can now stop holding it hostage. Noone should be in a top position like that and only fight once a year when there are other fighters who fight hard for the opportunity to truly support their families and take their careers somewhere. I hope he never becomes champion ever again.
                    The person calling another man an idiot is using the word, Noone. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
                      The quote on the bottom of your profile or whatever it's called is excellent. The one about ignorance and confidence.
                      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X