Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo Shocks Gary Russell Jr. With Majority Decision, Wins WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DFM View Post
    Congratulations to Magsayo. I'm not impressed though. He was having a lot of trouble with one shoulder Russell. He better stays away from Navarrete or he will lose the title he just won.
    Navarette is moving up.
    Rey Vargas is Magsayo's mandatory.

Comment

• "I've had this injured since 2008"

No, I think not

Comment

• Congrats to Mark. Hope he will work on improving. He barely won against a one-handed Russel.

Comment

• I don't know how you let a guy constantly spin out to his compromised side, especially if he's not throwing anything. Magsayo showed he can't adjust. He should've been banging Russell's liver and make him drop that injured elbow, then bring it upstairs.

Comment

• Good riddance Russell.
            Your one-fight a year bs and only fighting mandatories finally caught up to you
            Your shenanigans biting you in the *ss tonight

Comment

• The comments here say it all, Mark had no sense of urgency despite knowing that Gary was literally a one-armed fighter almost the entire fight! Mark is a nice kid, but he has zero boxing IQ. I seriously doubt he will make even one successful title defense. There is no way with Gary just having one good arm after the 3rd round that this fight should have gone the distance!
              Dreamking and Bob Haymon like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Congrats to Magsayo I guess

I do think him winning makes the 126 Division more Entertaining. Him vs Ray Vargas, Leo Santa Cruz, Navarratte all those fights really excite me and can be huge fights

As for Gary, showed he still got plenty left even with 1 Hand, just need to get healthy and active
                And fight more than once a fughin year
                sicko likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

wtf i got it all wrong
                  Hkonov2.png
                  YGriffith likes this.

Comment

• About to see the DVR replay. It wasnt some funny business, to get the belt off a problematic, inactive champion ? This guy legit beat Russell?

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      Prediction:
                      Nyambayar wins by stoppage
                      Matias wins by decision
                      Russell wins by decision
                      you got 1 out of 3

Comment

Working...
                      X