Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nova: I Want Navarrete Next; Everybody Thinks He'll Blow Me Out; I Know I'll Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nova: I Want Navarrete Next; Everybody Thinks He'll Blow Me Out; I Know I'll Knock Him Out

Abraham Nova wants to test himself against Emanuel Navarrete next. The undefeated featherweight contender wants nothing more than to prove himself against the WBO 126-pound champion many contemporaries don't want to fight. Now that Navarrete's targeted opponent, Oscar Valdez, has committed to a 130-pound title unification fight with Shakur Stevenson on April 30, Navarrete needs an opponent for his next title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Decent match up for navarette.

Comment

Abraham Nova isn't a bad fighter, has good skills and pop but I've seen him get buzzed by some shots in past few fights. My guess is the weight cut has affected his punch resistance a bit, regardless I think Navarrete would expose that with one of his many shots and would most likely stop Nova.

Comment

I’ll buy that fight

Comment

He is gonna lose make no mistake if it comes off

Comment

It'll be entertaining for sure. I was at Nova's last fight and he looked decent.

Comment

Nova has been hurt twice recently in fights. Imagine what those uppercuts from Navarrete will do to him.

Comment

Credit for being brave but Navarrette runs through him.

Comment

Won't be surprised if Navarette loses in his next fight. He's been in too many wars. His recent opponents were getting closer to dethroning him. He hasn't been even given an established name yet.

Comment

Nova is good. If he makes it past round one, he could give Navarette a serious challenge.

Comment

Working...
                    X