Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: After I Win, Marshall Can Jump in The Ring and Talk Some Stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: After I Win, Marshall Can Jump in The Ring and Talk Some Stuff

Claressa "G.W.O.A.T." Shields, boxing's only two-division undisputed world champion, held a media workout in Detroit on Tuesday as she nears her WBC/WBA/IBF middleweight world championship defense against #1 ranked challenger Ema Kozin taking place Saturday, February 5 live on pay-per-view in the U.S. and Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody forgot, it's just nobody cares about the obnoxious self proclaimed "GWOAT". Straight up begging for attention lol

Comment

Yeah because she knows that is the only fight where she's gonna make any $$$. It's why she has to take her self to mma and take L's against grapplers because nobody cares about her fighting overmatched women and shutting them out on Points in fights that could put a glass eye to sleep. But then talks like she should be a ppv star lmao
      Last edited by Boxing2695; 01-19-2022, 12:47 AM.

Comment

So tired of this ugly ass super star wannabe.

No one cares biiitch, no one wants to see you fight, no one wants to hear about your beefs with everyone.

Make a permanent move to MMA and fuk off.
        buge buge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
          So tired of this ugly ass super star wannabe.

No one cares biiitch, no one wants to see you fight, no one wants to hear about your beefs with everyone.

Make a permanent move to MMA and fuk off.
          your parents didn’t raise you right.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

the GOAT of what? there are like 29 other fighters in the entire world in her devision. the number nine in the rankings is 1-0!!! add the fact she is ugly as ****, dumb as ****, and as likeable as a bladder infection.........yeah, great future for this gal lol

Comment

Tell it like it is “Quane”

Comment

Good comments by Shields, gave props to Serrano and Taylor but gave the necessary bravado by stating she is going show that she's the best upon her return.

I'm not a Shields fan, some of her trope I'd stake but I didn't see that in these comments. I think it's good she's fighting overseas and look forward to seeing her fight Marshall. Right now, I'd favor Shields but it really could go either way.

Comment

She’s a hell of a fighter that’s willing to challenge herself but her marketability sucks. She doesnt have the it factor, the star power, the fan base. She might need to get a team together and switch it up. Like when mayweather when from pretty boy to Money May

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
                    the GOAT of what? there are like 29 other fighters in the entire world in her devision. the number nine in the rankings is 1-0!!! add the fact she is ugly as ****, dumb as ****, and as likeable as a bladder infection.........yeah, great future for this gal lol
                    Exactly. It’s very thin right now.

Any woman can train for 6 months, go pro and become champion it seems. With very few women boxers, going undisputed isn’t as impressive, it’s just not.

Comment

Working...
                    X