Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: After I Win, Marshall Can Jump in The Ring and Talk Some Stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Claressa "G.W.O.A.T." Shields, boxing's only two-division undisputed world champion, held a media workout in Detroit on Tuesday as she nears her WBC/WBA/IBF middleweight world championship defense against #1 ranked challenger Ema Kozin taking place Saturday, February 5 live on pay-per-view in the U.S. and Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    She’s giving it large, like usual.

But she’s more charitable about her potential opponents, and brutally honest about her performances, than many round here would believe.
    Good on her.

But FFS, she’ll look a right tw*t if she gets KTFO before Marshall can happen. These fighters never learn: Shut the hell up, focus on the next match, then you can start gassing

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
      So tired of this ugly ass super star wannabe.

No one cares biiitch, no one wants to see you fight, no one wants to hear about your beefs with everyone.

Make a permanent move to MMA and fuk off.
      She speaks highly of you, you know

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
        the GOAT of what? there are like 29 other fighters in the entire world in her devision. the number nine in the rankings is 1-0!!! add the fact she is ugly as ****, dumb as ****, and as likeable as a bladder infection.........yeah, great future for this gal lol

Yo, who’s your favourite boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

She speaks highly of you, you know
          I am but a mere mortal, an unknown and unimportant person in the world of boxing.

My opinion, like everyone else’s on here, holds little weight with those directly involved in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post

I am but a mere mortal, an unknown and unimportant person in the world of boxing.

My opinion, like everyone else’s on here, holds little weight with those directly involved in the sport.
            Very true, good way of looking at it
            Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X