Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Rejects Munguia's Claim: Who Said I Wasn't Ready To Fight on February 19?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos, aren't you paying attention Jaime, said you wouldn't be ready for February 19!
    You have to come back with something better/stronger than that "who said" crap.
    If it was b.s. then call him out for the liar, and ducker that he apparently is.
    He's avoided to many fights for someone with 38 wins, was a former champion, and is the # 1 contender.
    Attend his next fight, and climb into the ring after the fight, and call him a liar to his face right then, and there if he's won the fight.
    I think that Carlos Adams, versus Jaime Munguia, would be a hell of a fight, I would definitely tune in to see who would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Are people usually allowed to take interim bouts like Munguia and still keep their mandatory status though? The WBC originally ordered him to fight Derevyanchenko and they allowed him to fight Rosado and after that he was supposed to fight the Derevyanchenko-Adames winner. Now he takes a different fight again.
      I mean Adames just fought last month. Munguia fighting in February shouldn't stop the Adames fight happening by the summer time. GBP is being smart trying to keep Munguia sharp and getting him another camp with Morales. Their goal is to get Munguia as prepared as possible for the Adames fight and just in general for the title. They are doing their job here.

If they don't fight Adames after this fight? Then that means that Munguia will forgo the title eliminator and the next one in the rankings will get their shot. But they won't do that because Charlo is going to move up to 168 and vacate the title and Munguia vs Adames will be for the vacant strap.

GBP has a lot of smart people working at their company. Veteran move right here that's all.
      Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

I mean Adames just fought last month. Munguia fighting in February shouldn't stop the Adames fight happening by the summer time. GBP is being smart trying to keep Munguia sharp and getting him another camp with Morales. Their goal is to get Munguia as prepared as possible for the Adames fight and just in general for the title. They are doing their job here.

If they don't fight Adames after this fight? Then that means that Munguia will forgo the title eliminator and the next one in the rankings will get their shot. But they won't do that because Charlo is going to move up to 168 and vacate the title and Munguia vs Adames will be for the vacant strap.

GBP has a lot of smart people working at their company. Veteran move right here that's all.
        Yeah, it's just bull**** the WBC allows it

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Yeah, it's just bull**** the WBC allows it
          Why? if he fights Adames by May or June, what exactly is the problem here? If Munguia loses, Adames is still fighting in the eliminator next regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Why? if he fights Adames by May or June, what exactly is the problem here? If Munguia loses, Adames is still fighting in the eliminator next regardless.
            How often do people get ordered to fight and the two times they were sanctioning body allowed them to tale interim bouts? It isn't howbit usually goes.

"Sounds good Mauricio, I'll do it just let me do something else first and then after that I'll do something else again and then maybe but hold my spot"

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Adames is not the issue. The issue is Munguia! He's sitting at #1 in WBC and WBO! He chose not to fight a final eliminator, after he said he would, and now he's fighting D'Mitius Ballard instead of Adames? Instead of Charlo? Instead of Andrade? This has nothing to do with Mexican culture! In fact, Munguia's choices don't reflect Mexican culture very well. I'm not even sure if it's really his choices, because Ryan Garcia is very similar! They're not JCC Sr.! They're not JMM! They're not Canelo! They're not even Benavidez! Oscar got them looking like some...
              Obviously Munguia is on route to fight for the WBC belt which is why he didn't go the Andrade route more money with the WBC Charlo is a bigger draw than Demetrius by far who has fought nobody since Vanes Martirosyan yet he's a boogeyman?

After watching him against Liam Williams where I picked Andrade to dominate even went back and forth with some Brits he looked bad and got hurt by him. After that my impression of Andrade changed his chin is not untouchable and he leaves himself very open I don't think he beats Charlo. I'm not going to say Munguia would dominate Andrade because Demetrius is a good boxer but Jaime has the stamina to keep the pressure on him and he's a better fighter than Williams so anything could happen.

You all just hate him and want him to fail that's obvious to see so it makes no difference to me once he fights these fighters and wins there will be another excuse as to why he won. Like I've said Munguia isn't even one of my favorite fighters he's limited and does leave himself open at times but he's shown a decent chin so far and has great stamina. TV friendly fighter for sure he's going to be trouble for any fighter that's not a champion and could give any champ a run for their money as he is showing improvement with Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Haha oh really? So first it's Jacobs and Sergey was close but when Adames goes to a MD With Sergey it was clear right? Talk about hypocrisy little delusional Sydney you got a couple of fanboy Domincanos eating you up like some Mangú but it means nothing to me because they know it's true. I favored Adames against Sergey too just brought up his stamina beforehand as I knew it could play a factor. They know it they responded during that time to posts I made but it is what is.

Adames is going to get knocked out by Munguia because he doesn't have stamina too much bizcocho for him to ever remain in proper shape. We've seen this time and time again Giovanni Lorenzo, Felix Diaz, Jonathan Guzman, Felix Valera, Lenin Castillo, Edwin Rodriguez, Argenis Mendez, Juan Carlos Payano, Javier Fortuna, Elio Rojas, Delvin Rodriguez, Elvis Rodriguez where are they now? Elvis is the only one who's up there at the moment and who has a somewhat good start but he's been exposed as well if he can't land his shots against a good boxer he's going to fold. None of them lived up to the same expectations you have set for Adames and the same thing is going to happen. He's got the Joan Guzman/Sycuan syndrome all the talent in the world to be a multi division champion and remain at the top but was too busy stuffing his fatass with everything he could find to remain in fighting shape.

I thought Hogan beat Munguia I said it here myself but it is what it is do you think Zelfa Barrett beat Kiko Martinez? Do you think Warrington beat Martinez? Do you think Lewis Ritson beat Miguel Vazquez? Robberies happen everywhere just more often in the UK.
                Are you talking about American judges like they're legitimate or something? You say this like it's not a world wide fact when it comes to the f3cked up score cards in the US. Adames clearly won. Any boxing fan worth their salt can attest to this. As they would in claiming it was a close fight between Jacobs and Chenko.

You're talking about fantasy, but you think i'm being eaten up by someone? What the f3ck are you actually talking about man? Hypocrisy? where? I'm acknowledging facts and reality. Your little ego just can't deal with it. Don't come onto a forum and spout off then.

What do they know is true? That Adames is being ducked by Munguia? Of course they do. Who wins the fight is another argument altogether.

Munguia is going to have to get into a ring with Adames to knock him out. He can't do it running away and making his usual excuses.

Now you're bringing in fellow country men like that has any baring on Adames. The f3ck is wrong with you...

There's so many strawmen arguments here it's ridiculous.

I had Zelfa and Warrington by 2 points against Kiko. I know about those who question the Zelfa win, but who in the hell questions the Warrington win? You're just pulling shlt out of your arse right now.

But if it helps, Vazquez dominated Ritson. Beltran clearly beat Burns.

Robberies happen more in the UK? You're American, but you come out with this absolute delusion? Haha. I'll tell you what. Put it to the test? Watch me dominate you more than i already have. Go for it. Don't run away without backing yourself up after making stupid comments the way you do. Back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Are you talking about American judges like they're legitimate or something? You say this like it's not a world wide fact when it comes to the f3cked up score cards in the US. Adames clearly won. Any boxing fan worth their salt can attest to this. As they would in claiming it was a close fight between Jacobs and Chenko.

You're talking about fantasy, but you think i'm being eaten up by someone? What the f3ck are you actually talking about man? Hypocrisy? where? I'm acknowledging facts and reality. Your little ego just can't deal with it. Don't come onto a forum and spout off then.

What do they know is true? That Adames is being ducked by Munguia? Of course they do. Who wins the fight is another argument altogether.

Munguia is going to have to get into a ring with Adames to knock him out. He can't do it running away and making his usual excuses.

Now you're bringing in fellow country men like that has any baring on Adames. The f3ck is wrong with you...

There's so many strawmen arguments here it's ridiculous.

I had Zelfa and Warrington by 2 points against Kiko. I know about those who question the Zelfa win, but who in the hell questions the Warrington win? You're just pulling shlt out of your arse right now.

But if it helps, Vazquez dominated Ritson. Beltran clearly beat Burns.

Robberies happen more in the UK? You're American, but you come out with this absolute delusion? Haha. I'll tell you what. Put it to the test? Watch me dominate you more than i already have. Go for it. Don't run away without backing yourself up after making stupid comments the way you do. Back it up.
                  The only one running is you taking a week to respond to comments LMAO Zelfa by 2 points you are ****ing ******ed dude that's nationalistic bias at its best nobody thought he won that ****ing fight except you and Warrington got a MD in his hometown that says it all you dumbass *****. Like I said I want to see you come back when Adames gets knocked out by Munguia then it will be on to the next guy he's ducking the process will repeat Canelo style.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    The only one running is you taking a week to respond to comments LMAO Zelfa by 2 points you are ****ing ******ed dude that's nationalistic bias at its best nobody thought he won that ****ing fight except you and Warrington got a MD in his hometown that says it all you dumbass *****. Like I said I want to see you come back when Adames gets knocked out by Munguia then it will be on to the next guy he's ducking the process will repeat Canelo style.
                    I asked you to put your comments to the test. Give me all these "UK robberies" and i'll put my other foot up your arse by giving you just a small slice of robberies from the most corrupt part of the sporting world.

You think it was a robbery because it was a MD?? That's what you're going off? Give me your score card. But for examples, here are fights in the UK where the home fighter still got ripped off after clearly winning the fight in their own city. Try Anthony Crolla vs Perez in the first fight. Try Brodie vs Jorrin.

We're not talking about who would win between Munguia and Adames. We're talking about Munguia ducking, remember?

I've also told you i need to read a good book after reading your absolute laughable nonsense. I'm not Johnny number 5 where i can read a book in split seconds. I need a little more time. I've read my book, so i'm here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I asked you to put your comments to the test. Give me all these "UK robberies" and i'll put my other foot up your arse by giving you just a small slice of robberies from the most corrupt part of the sporting world.

You think it was a robbery because it was a MD?? That's what you're going off? Give me your score card. But for examples, here are fights in the UK where the home fighter still got ripped off after clearly winning the fight in their own city. Try Anthony Crolla vs Perez in the first fight. Try Brodie vs Jorrin.

We're not talking about who would win between Munguia and Adames. We're talking about Munguia ducking, remember?

I've also told you i need to read a good book after reading your absolute laughable nonsense. I'm not Johnny number 5 where i can read a book in split seconds. I need a little more time. I've read my book, so i'm here.
                      I don't need to list out anything you can go look that **** up for yourself you know damn well there have been some questionable calls in the UK lately so stop it man. When recently interviewed by a British boxing outlet the guy from the UK who was conducting the interview said he thought Kiko should have got the win against Warrington and Kiko felt the same way.

Like I said you are a bitter hater replying to comments a week later still crying about the same **** while I could care less because Munguia isn't even in my top 20 lol. At least you know Munguia would beat Adames you confirmed it without having to say anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X