Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Rejects Munguia's Claim: Who Said I Wasn't Ready To Fight on February 19?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Waiting for the "pendejo" Boxingfan81 to come in here lol
    Lmao ........

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      So let me get this straight it's ok for Adames to barely beat a 36 year old Dervy and you all hold it in high regard and now he's such a feared fighter but when Jaime was in line to fight him it was a bad fight . Jesus Christ man you all are ridiculous, hypocrites in full force today anything to skew it in your favor Adames has Teixeira problems that he never fixed don't forget that.
      Haha, i knew you'd be here.

Adames clearly beat Chenko. It wasn't close at all. To you, close fights are clear, and clear fights are close to suit your agenda. It's sad when you look at the guy you're putting in this laughable work for.

Jaime has held a world title and had more fights. Don't you think he should be held to higher standards when he's had that many fights and has the opportunities to fight other top fighters in the division when it comes to he and Adames taking on Chenko? But who did say it was a bad fight anyway? Care to point them out to me with evidence at hand too?

I've already exposed your hypocrisy enough times. Now you expose theirs like you're claiming. Or is it just more fantasy like the rest you come out with?

Munguia has Hogan problems, but you had no problem when Hogan wanted the rematch to sort out him being ripped off did you? No, Munguia made excuses about being drained at 154 so wouldn't and couldn't do it, only to then have his next fight at... You've guessed it. 154. GTFOH.
      BoloShot, krazy_d3 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Mungia doesn’t need to fight This douche to get a title shot.. go build you’re own name ya lame and stop tryna live off Mungia & GBP

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
          Mungia doesn’t need to fight This douche to get a title shot.. go build you’re own name ya lame and stop tryna live off Mungia & GBP
          Uh, last I checked hed rather fight punching bag Rosado and Ballard than enforce his Andrade mando or not fight Bronco to earn the right to face plateau'd 'Mall.
          i like the kid but make up his damn mind already. Does he want to fight for a belt or not? Who exactly DOES he need to get a title shot then?
          Last edited by El_Mero; 01-18-2022, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Does it really matter that Munguia is fighting another tune up? Clearly they are wanting him to get as many fights in with Morales before going for the MW title. Plus, they are probably waiting to see if Charlo moves up to vacate and then he can fight Adames for the vacant title.

Comment

Mexican chicken out this dude beat his ass Mungia is a coward!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Haha, i knew you'd be here.

Adames clearly beat Chenko. It wasn't close at all. To you, close fights are clear, and clear fights are close to suit your agenda. It's sad when you look at the guy you're putting in this laughable work for.

Jaime has held a world title and had more fights. Don't you think he should be held to higher standards when he's had that many fights and has the opportunities to fight other top fighters in the division when it comes to he and Adames taking on Chenko? But who did say it was a bad fight anyway? Care to point them out to me with evidence at hand too?

I've already exposed your hypocrisy enough times. Now you expose theirs like you're claiming. Or is it just more fantasy like the rest you come out with?

Munguia has Hogan problems, but you had no problem when Hogan wanted the rematch to sort out him being ripped off did you? No, Munguia made excuses about being drained at 154 so wouldn't and couldn't do it, only to then have his next fight at... You've guessed it. 154. GTFOH.
                Haha oh really? So first it's Jacobs and Sergey was close but when Adames goes to a MD With Sergey it was clear right? Talk about hypocrisy little delusional Sydney you got a couple of fanboy Domincanos eating you up like some Mangú but it means nothing to me because they know it's true. I favored Adames against Sergey too just brought up his stamina beforehand as I knew it could play a factor. They know it they responded during that time to posts I made but it is what is.

Adames is going to get knocked out by Munguia because he doesn't have stamina too much bizcocho for him to ever remain in proper shape. We've seen this time and time again Giovanni Lorenzo, Felix Diaz, Jonathan Guzman, Felix Valera, Lenin Castillo, Edwin Rodriguez, Argenis Mendez, Juan Carlos Payano, Javier Fortuna, Elio Rojas, Delvin Rodriguez, Elvis Rodriguez where are they now? Elvis is the only one who's up there at the moment and who has a somewhat good start but he's been exposed as well if he can't land his shots against a good boxer he's going to fold. None of them lived up to the same expectations you have set for Adames and the same thing is going to happen. He's got the Joan Guzman/Sycuan syndrome all the talent in the world to be a multi division champion and remain at the top but was too busy stuffing his fatass with everything he could find to remain in fighting shape.

I thought Hogan beat Munguia I said it here myself but it is what it is do you think Zelfa Barrett beat Kiko Martinez? Do you think Warrington beat Martinez? Do you think Lewis Ritson beat Miguel Vazquez? Robberies happen everywhere just more often in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  It was a bad fight for Munguia! He had much better options, i.e. a WBO title shot! However, he was all in for Dervy! That's weak! He was all in to fight the winner, to become mandatory for Charlo, but now that Adames won, "Oh, I already had a fight scheduled!" Weaker! I would rather for him to say, "Adames is not a draw," then to come with that weak s--t! I guess it's a Golden Boy problem? Those fishnets are contagious! Lol!
                  Oh ok it's a bad fight for Munguia to be lined up to fight Sergey even though before his only 2 losses were to Jacobs and GGG but it was perfectly fine for Adames got it. Very few people were picking Adames to win against Sergey I said he had a good chance to put on a good performance but he has stamina issues and that's exactly how it played out he won but he showed his stamina again. I have no issue with Adames I like his style as a fighter but he has limitations and he's not the one to beat Munguia sorry you guys are hilarious coming up with every reason possible when it involves a Mexican fighter and who they are supposed to fight it's called the Canelo effect.

You all forget Munguia was willing to step in and fight GGG on short notice not his fault they didn't approve it. Would he have won nope but he was down for it can't say Adames would do the same look what happened when he was offered a fight on short notice but somehow Munguia is scared of him yeah right. Rosado had just come off a knockout victory against Adames sparring partner Bek who is a bigger guy he was actually sparring Bek before he got the call to fight Munguia and declined.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Oh ok it's a bad fight for Munguia to be lined up to fight Sergey even though before his only 2 losses were to Jacobs and GGG but it was perfectly fine for Adames got it. Very few people were picking Adames to win against Sergey I said he had a good chance to put on a good performance but he has stamina issues and that's exactly how it played out he won but he showed his stamina again. I have no issue with Adames I like his style as a fighter but he has limitations and he's not the one to beat Munguia sorry you guys are hilarious coming up with every reason possible when it involves a Mexican fighter and who they are supposed to fight it's called the Canelo effect.

You all forget Munguia was willing to step in and fight GGG on short notice not his fault they didn't approve it. Would he have won nope but he was down for it can't say Adames would do the same look what happened when he was offered a fight on short notice but somehow Munguia is scared of him yeah right. Rosado had just come off a knockout victory against Adames sparring partner Bek who is a bigger guy he was actually sparring Bek before he got the call to fight Munguia and declined.
                    Adames is not the issue. The issue is Munguia! He's sitting at #1 in WBC and WBO! He chose not to fight a final eliminator, after he said he would, and now he's fighting D'Mitius Ballard instead of Adames? Instead of Charlo? Instead of Andrade? This has nothing to do with Mexican culture! In fact, Munguia's choices don't reflect Mexican culture very well. I'm not even sure if it's really his choices, because Ryan Garcia is very similar! They're not JCC Sr.! They're not JMM! They're not Canelo! They're not even Benavidez! Oscar got them looking like some...
                    Last edited by Bronx2245; 01-19-2022, 12:05 AM.
                    illpapi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Does it really matter that Munguia is fighting another tune up? Clearly they are wanting him to get as many fights in with Morales before going for the MW title. Plus, they are probably waiting to see if Charlo moves up to vacate and then he can fight Adames for the vacant title.
                      Are people usually allowed to take interim bouts like Munguia and still keep their mandatory status though? The WBC originally ordered him to fight Derevyanchenko and they allowed him to fight Rosado and after that he was supposed to fight the Derevyanchenko-Adames winner. Now he takes a different fight again.

Comment

Working...
                      X