Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Rejects Munguia's Claim: Who Said I Wasn't Ready To Fight on February 19?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

White flag accepted.
    It's all there to be seen it really is. Since you are too inbred to read you consider it a "victory" but I won long ago haha this is just comedy for me.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    What is this imaginary flag you are speaking of? The only flag I remember being waived was when the British gave up against the United States. Like I said it's all there to be seen.
    White flag accepted.

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied

So you're refusing to back up your comments here too by waving the white flag?

What have you won by making a complete fool out of yourself and exposing how mentally deranged you are by absolutely humiliating yourself?

By giving me the rounds you had for Kiko, i can continue to slap you around by clowning you with the punch stats for said rounds. That's why you won't do it because you don't want me to humiliate you any more. But you've done so about 30 times every single time you post. Why stop now?
    What is this imaginary flag you are speaking of? The only flag I remember being waived was when the British gave up against the United States. Like I said it's all there to be seen.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    You're not worth my time to go back and watch fight's I've already seen. For what? Am I going to receive a reward when I prove you wrong again? Nope I haven't received **** in all these years I've schooled you so I'm not expecting anything now.

You are just going to come up with another bias excuse that's worth **** no point in going back and forth you will always have a psychotic counter that makes sense in your inbred mind. For ****s sake you really think Barrett won by 2 rounds? That's says it all right there. The Kiko-Warrington fight was close but Zelfa won 3 rounds and that's being generous.
    So you're refusing to back up your comments here too by waving the white flag?

What have you won by making a complete fool out of yourself and exposing how mentally deranged you are by absolutely humiliating yourself?

By giving me the rounds you had for Kiko, i can continue to slap you around by clowning you with the punch stats for said rounds. That's why you won't do it because you don't want me to humiliate you any more. But you've done so about 30 times every single time you post. Why stop now?

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied

I claim both won their fights by 2 points. Because they did.

I asked you for the rounds you scored to Kiko in both the Warrington and Barrett fights. Is this another point you're refusing to address after making claims?
    You're not worth my time to go back and watch fight's I've already seen. For what? Am I going to receive a reward when I prove you wrong again? Nope I haven't received **** in all these years I've schooled you so I'm not expecting anything now.

You are just going to come up with another bias excuse that's worth **** no point in going back and forth you will always have a psychotic counter that makes sense in your inbred mind. For ****s sake you really think Barrett won by 2 rounds? That's says it all right there. The Kiko-Warrington fight was close but Zelfa won 3 rounds and that's being generous.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Yet you still claim he won the fight and by rounds when he clearly didn't win more than 2 but there we go same old excuses on some bull****.
    I claim both won their fights by 2 points. Because they did.

I asked you for the rounds you scored to Kiko in both the Warrington and Barrett fights. Is this another point you're refusing to address after making claims?

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied

My goodness what have you just written?

You claim i'm an inbred and went on like you were going to point out where i said he won 8 rounds, only to acknowledge in the same post that i didn't. You even quoted me as well. You see what i mean by having a series of personality disorders in North America? You're mostly all the same. And to think you have delusions about superiority. Not in the real world you don't. You failed, and failed f3cking hard. You've been cursed, not rewarded. It's why the rest of the world consider you to be backwards in a creepy way. You're lost people, and you're never coming back.

I want the rounds for both the Warrington and Barrett fights you gave to Kiko. Then i'll smack you around on the subject of scoring fights too.

What's the next subject you want to go to you cabbage?
    Yet you still claim he won the fight and by rounds when he clearly didn't win more than 2 but there we go same old excuses on some bull****.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    You said it on post #27 here it is just in case your inbred ass can't comprehend.

"I had Zelfa and Warrington by 2 points against Kiko. I know about those who question the Zelfa win, but who in the hell questions the Warrington win? You're just pulling shlt out of your arse right now."

Now maybe you didn't say he won 8 but you're saying he won 7 when he didn't, he barely won 2 to 3 at most and you ****ing know it. Barrett is **** and just because he's British you are going to be biased and say he won now that's some lame ****. Anything to create an excuse and make it seem acceptable when a clear robbery occurred on British soil.

I have to go back and watch the fight to tell you what exact rounds Kiko won in the Warrington fight but it was 7-5/8-4 to me. I would've been ok with a draw since it was in Warrington's hometown and it wasn't complete domination by Kiko but there was no way Warrington won.
    My goodness what have you just written?

You claim i'm an inbred and went on like you were going to point out where i said he won 8 rounds, only to acknowledge in the same post that i didn't. You even quoted me as well. You see what i mean by having a series of personality disorders in North America? You're mostly all the same. And to think you have delusions about superiority. Not in the real world you don't. You failed, and failed f3cking hard. You've been cursed, not rewarded. It's why the rest of the world consider you to be backwards in a creepy way. You're lost people, and you're never coming back.

I want the rounds for both the Warrington and Barrett fights you gave to Kiko. Then i'll smack you around on the subject of scoring fights too.

What's the next subject you want to go to you cabbage?

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied

You care to the point of extremism. No one who doesn't care would humiliate themselves if they don't care. You do care. To the point of it being cult like.

Point out where i claimed Barret won 8 rounds?

What rounds did you give to Kiko against Warrington?
    You said it on post #27 here it is just in case your inbred ass can't comprehend.

"I had Zelfa and Warrington by 2 points against Kiko. I know about those who question the Zelfa win, but who in the hell questions the Warrington win? You're just pulling shlt out of your arse right now."

Now maybe you didn't say he won 8 but you're saying he won 7 when he didn't, he barely won 2 to 3 at most and you ****ing know it. Barrett is **** and just because he's British you are going to be biased and say he won now that's some lame ****. Anything to create an excuse and make it seem acceptable when a clear robbery occurred on British soil.

I have to go back and watch the fight to tell you what exact rounds Kiko won in the Warrington fight but it was 7-5/8-4 to me. I would've been ok with a draw since it was in Warrington's hometown and it wasn't complete domination by Kiko but there was no way Warrington won.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    I already laid everything out no point in repeating myself it takes you weeks at a time to respond so I could really care less. That one person isn't the only one who thought Kiko won plenty did but that was a hometown decision just like the Zelfa Barrett who won 8 rounds in your eyes.

When Munguia fights and beats Adames I want to see what you will say next let's bet on it.
    You care to the point of extremism. No one who doesn't care would humiliate themselves if they don't care. You do care. To the point of it being cult like.

Point out where i claimed Barret won 8 rounds?

What rounds did you give to Kiko against Warrington?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X