Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kambosos Fakes Out The World, Jukes Lomachenko and Haney To Collide With Brock Jarvis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kambosos Fakes Out The World, Jukes Lomachenko and Haney To Collide With Brock Jarvis

I have been told that Kambosos will likely fight neither Lomachenko nor Haney. I was told that he'll take a "soft touch" before facing either one. The guy I spoke to is connected with many in the industry. That, however, raise the question: Who will Kambosos fight then?

Considering the ongoing pandemic and Australia's draconian approach to lockdowns and sequestering, it seems that he will fight an Australian. I am predicting that Brock Jarvis will be Kambosos' next opponent in May.

I don't blame him because he isn't likely going to defeat Haney or Loma. Maybe Haney and Loma take the opportunity to fight for the opportunity. That would be perfect actually.

Comment

I would do that if I were him. Why get paid for just one fight when you can get at least 2 out of this new found stardom
      A big home fight against a jeff horn type talent and then the mega fight against whoever he chooses
      smart buisness
      tophat1, Keleneki and 2 others like this.

Comment

Most posters I saw werw saying Kambo should take a tune-up. But that was then, opinions change. It'll let him flex his star power too. I'm jiggy with it. Hope the undercard is good.

And Honestly, why dont Lomachenko and Hanry fight it out for the chance to take all the belts?
        tophat1, Rec28 and 3 others like this.

Comment

I’m so shocked……………..milking the championship belt. It’s the corporate way.

Comment

It's been floated for a while that he'll take an easier fight in Aus first. But he'll then be forced to fight Loma at whatever terms the WBO decide, as he will be called as a mandatory.

He hopefully does his Maths right to work out how to best get paid.

Gutted if we don't get a proper undisputed champion too.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
              It's been floated for a while that he'll take an easier fight in Aus first. But he'll then be forced to fight Loma at whatever terms the WBO decide, as he will be called as a mandatory.

He hopefully does his Maths right to work out how to best get paid.

Gutted if we don't get a proper undisputed champion too.
              Yes. This is exactly what I think is going to happen. Kambosos fights in Australia, and following that will be the WBO mandatory fight with Lomachenko. I am hoping that Haney doesn't move up to 140. It sounds as if he will, which would be lame because I really want to see the Lomachenko vs Haney showdown. I'm 99 percent confident that if Haney were next and he beat Kambosos, then he'd duck Loma, vacate the belts and move up to 40. He already priced himself out of a Loma fight by requesting 5 million. But he fought Diaz for a little more than a million. So, there's no way Haney is going to fight Loma, unless he's put into a position where he has to fight him.

Comment

Guy you spoke to was full of shit.

Mannix was just speak about Kambosis last Friday, and said Peter Kahn was at the TR office last week. They're obviously working on a Lomachenko fight.

Comment

"Draconian" measures in regards to the pandemic?? Get vaccinated and there's no problem- which Lomachenko has already done as evidenced by the fact that he fought in NYC where you must be vaccinated to enter athletic venues. I'm hoping that Kambosos fights Loma next and that Loma then fights Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Guy you spoke to was full of shit.

Mannix was just speak about Kambosis last Friday, and said Peter Kahn was at the TR office last week. They're obviously working on a Lomachenko fight.
                    I hope he is. We will see. I agree with you to be honest. I think he's going to fight Lomachenko next because of how it would look if he didn't, after everything he said. We will see.

Comment

Working...
                    X