Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I Don't Need Tune-Ups; Hearn Eyeing Hooker, Broner, Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
    Josesito Lopez!!! Make this f-kin fight already (or any fight!) instead of talking about making fights. Jesus.
    Josesito Lopez vs. Abel Ramos on the Thurman vs. Barrios card!

Comment

No tune ups just washed up fighters lol

Comment

Eddy knows Benn's level. If Coner was reliable Eddy would have moved him better. Eddy is trying to slip Coner into the rankings like a student on a visa. Beating up on a crop of has beens, at home, and crowing about his success. We're still talking about what Benn might be able to do with burn't matches and spent cartridges. We know if Eddy smells a title shot, he talks rematch claus, 45% cut, A side money, flat rates. Benn is still down stream.

Comment

Fight someone in the Top 10 or no one cares.

Simple.

Comment

If Hooker was acceptable for Vergil just a year ago, I don't see why that would be bad for Benn.

Thought Robert Guerrero looked done plenty of times but his punch resistance looked somewhat better against Victor Ortiz...not a lot of clean shots in that fight though so it could have been that. Id watch that one too admittedly. No to Broner

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Conor Benn had one of the best breakout years amongst any upstart boxer in 2021. The 25-year-old Benn (20-0, 13 KOs) scored a fourth-round TKO of Samuel Vargas in April, fought to a unanimous decision win against Adrian Granados in September, and landed a brutal, knockout-of-the-year contender against Chris Algieri in four rounds in December.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              ———
              “I don’t need no tune up fights but I’ll fight Broner or Guerrero”

What an idiotic statement to make.
              THC THC likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Hooker would be an acceptable fight
                Yeah Hooker is the only one that’s reasonable. The other two are shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  If Hooker was acceptable for Vergil just a year ago, I don't see why that would be bad for Benn.

Thought Robert Guerrero looked done plenty of times but his punch resistance looked somewhat better against Victor Ortiz...not a lot of clean shots in that fight though so it could have been that. Id watch that one too admittedly. No to Broner
                  Hooker is good enough for Benn, because Benn is nowhere near where he thinks he is! So yeah, fighting a guy who lost by KO in 2 of his last 3, is about right for Benn. If Benn was where he thinks he is, he would fight Avanesyan, Ellis, or even Crowley!

Comment

I don’t need no tune up fights but I’ll fight Broner or Guerrero”

What an idiotic statement to make. good one for who ever wrote it,.. Proves that boxing is dead ... better move to another sport ...

Comment

Why is Ennis quiet about this fight? You can't sit around waiting for Spence. That would take years.

Comment

Working...
                      X