Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Head On Canelo's Return To The Network: 'It Elevated His Events Back To Where They Belonged'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Showtime Head On Canelo's Return To The Network: 'It Elevated His Events Back To Where They Belonged'

    Showtime Sports head Stephen Espinoza believes Canelo Alvarez's return to the network this past November was not only a win for his company but a net gain for boxing as a whole.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Let’s fÁking go! Canelo-Charlo at Texas on cinco de mayo.

    Meanwhile David Benavidez is busy fighting the David Lemieux’s of the world.
    Boxing fan1981 and Victor valdez like this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Its that time. may 7th Charlo vs Alvared in cowboys stadium

      Comment


      • #4
        Considering there are no draws in the Showtime/PBC roster, of course that sniveling little rat Espinoza is jerking himself off to Canelo right now.

        Canelo doesn't need them though, he doesn't need to be involved with black owned PBC who has never given a fair shake to their Latino fighters. Canelo is a better fit with DAZN or he should try out Top Rank ESPN. He'd get great exposure on ESPN.
        Thuglife Nelo, Rec28 and 4 others like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
          Considering there are no draws in the Showtime/PBC roster, of course that sniveling little rat Espinoza is jerking himself off to Canelo right now.

          Canelo doesn't need them though, he doesn't need to be involved with black owned PBC who has never given a fair shake to their Latino fighters. Canelo is a better fit with DAZN or he should try out Top Rank ESPN. He'd get great exposure on ESPN.

          Are you always this racist or is it just a Monday thing?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by P to the J View Post


            Are you always this racist or is it just a Monday thing?
            What part of my post is inaccurate?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by P to the J View Post


              Are you always this racist or is it just a Monday thing?
              funny......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

                What part of my post is inaccurate?
                Haha, this is not about accuracy, otherwise I’d be asking if Espinoza is or has been literally ‘jerking off to Canelo’, not that I’m that keen on the MF.

                Also, I’m hardly bothered by the accuracy of PBC being ‘black owned’. My main concern is why one would bring it up at all.

                You might think I’m being unduly antagonistic, but you managed to mention Top Rank and DAZN in the same post without stating that either are ‘white owned’. Unless I have it wrong and neither orgs are owned by white individuals..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Espinoza is exactly right. Canelo definitely disappeared from the American sports fan radar when he went to the app only approach which just doesn’t work for the USA. If dayzin had a network option that would have been a different story. Showtime, FOX, and ESPN are much better options for the USA and reaching the American sports fan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by P to the J View Post

                    Haha, this is not about accuracy, otherwise I’d be asking if Espinoza is or has been literally ‘jerking off to Canelo’, not that I’m that keen on the MF.

                    Also, I’m hardly bothered by the accuracy of PBC being ‘black owned’. My main concern is why one would bring it up at all.

                    You might think I’m being unduly antagonistic, but you managed to mention Top Rank and DAZN in the same post without stating that either are ‘white owned’. Unless I have it wrong and neither orgs are owned by white individuals..
                    Considering ESPN/Top Rank and DAZN have never treated the Latino fighters the same way PBC treats them while protecting their black fighters, there's no reason to bring up who owns ESPN and DAZN.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP