Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Not Discouraged By Loss, Return Eyed For March or April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora would wipe the floor with this guy

Comment

Why not just rematch Ortiz?

Comment

Good for him.

The heavyweight division needs "gatekeepers" like him.

But his days of being a champion are over

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Todays era are less interested with guys who can give good fights ,they want fighters who don’t lose . Back in the 90”s everybody lost to someone and then some of those guys beat the others ,you had a very good circulation. Foreman won’t title after losing many were screaming for his retirement it’s crazy these days even Lewis was without a title for years after a loss todays fans will be lynching guys .
          It's hilarious man, the double standard. People complain that guys don't fight each other in one breath and then immediately call people "bums" and "losers" because they catch an L.

Yeah, Chisora has double digit losses. Look at who he's faced FFS. So what Martin got iced by AJ and Ortiz, keep fighting brother. If a fighter is willing to take risks, I'm willing to forgive them for losing. Just give me good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Coachcody View Post
            Why not just rematch Ortiz?
            Would be ideal but Ortiz isn’t risking a loss to Martin after a rougher then expected time with bigger names out there .

Comment

He was never championship material….he was just the product of greedy sanctioning pimps

Comment

Man u talked all this revenge bs, how much weight u lost, etc, and still got ur sh..t rocked, my Gee

Comment

Dude is garbage.. always has been

Comment

I'd love to see him back ASAP. He was in the shape of his life and looked much improved.

He has shown in the Kownacki fight he can take a good punch. A wounded animal, back into the corner is when it's most dangerous, and Ortiz was just that Saturday night.... caught Martin with the perfect shot in his last stand. Happens up at heavyweight.

Ruiz-Martin, Martin-Arreola, Martin-Johnnie Rice... whatever it is sign me up.

joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Martin -Wilder is next most likely. Wilder will want an easy touch first.

Comment

Working...
                      X