Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: They Said I Was Old, That Martin Would Beat Me - I'll Be Here For a While!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxopera View Post
    Don't bend over like an ass and show your opponent the back of your head, then you won't be hit in the back of the head.

Legal hit
    And the ref seemed ok with it

Personally, fighters who do that are dumb MFers.
    Boxopera Boxopera likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      When I was younger you could hit me flush with a bat in the chin and I would've laugh at you. Nowadays, a mosquito passes close to my chin and I am looking for a wall to lean on.

I think Ortiz is already there.
      You are bat-drunk then? Maybe one leads to the other?
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Ortiz problem is conditioning and inactivity. It has been more than three calendar years since he last fought.

He needs to fight more. Had he fought twice a year for more than five straight years in a row then one might be onto something about his legs being shot.

For all while we know he could have cut down from more than 300 lbs just to get in fighting shape at (2431/2 lbs) while making his legs weaker in the process However, the more he stays active the stronger his legs will get.

if he doesn't stay more active than I think that it would be a very good idea to add at least ten extra pounds to his frame; In order to strengthen his legs.
        Last edited by champion4ever; 01-03-2022, 08:34 PM.
        ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Ortiz looks older than 43. A very good puncher, but unfortunately not George Foreman power.

Then again, who has Foreman power, very few had close to that crunching power.

Comment

Just got lucky in there...

Comment

He is old.

Comment

Haymon will feed him to one of his prospects, probably Sanchez.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  I think most people were actually picking you to win . Most posters laughed at Martin on here because they can’t get it out of their heads the AJ win ,they forget Martin knocked out one of Wilders best opponents easy though . Martins tough he got to complacent and he paid the price .

Ortiz is still relevant he’s a good addition but he’s not getting by Hrgovic if he goes that route but that might be his biggest payday he can get ? I don’t know but I do know it’s certain defeat .

Hrgovic is nobody's biggest payday. What did they offer Hunter, something like $350k?

You live in a fantasy world.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    I think most people were actually picking you to win . Most posters laughed at Martin on here because they can’t get it out of their heads the AJ win ,they forget Martin knocked out one of Wilders best opponents easy though . Martins tough he got to complacent and he paid the price .

Ortiz is still relevant he’s a good addition but he’s not getting by Hrgovic if he goes that route but that might be his biggest payday he can get ? I don’t know but I do know it’s certain defeat .
                    Be serious, Ruiz fight would be far bigger payday for Ortiz. Even Helenius would be bigger payday than Hrgovic.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Hrgovic is nobody's biggest payday. What did they offer Hunter, something like $350k?

You live in a fantasy world.
                      It’s a final elimination bout and that’s a very lucrative fight on DAZN ,I know that must burn you .

Comment

Working...
                      X