Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Diamante Critically Injured in Motorcycle Accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish him the best that’s a horrible accident, eat healthy do the rehab be positive, I really don’t care for his announcing if I’m honest, doesn’t bring anything to the event besides a loud grating voice, jimmy lennon jr was good, buffer past it and buffer seems dumb as a brick in interviews lol
    Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 12-22-2021, 07:55 PM.
    ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

Speedy recovery and hope is health is all in tact. I was just thinking the other day he’s the best announcer in the game once Buffer retires.

Comment

Good that he is not a boxer and his career might not end. Speedy recovery to him, he is kinda old for bikes.

Comment

Best of luck in recovery David Diamante. Diamante.

Comment

I have known David for 15 years. He has always been a risk taker.He had bad MC accidents before
            supRa supRa likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Motorcycles aren’t dangerous; rode them all my life. Distracted, in a hurry idiots behind the wheels of cars are normally the idiots on the road.

Best of luck to this man and speedy recovery
              I beg to differ. Motocycles are very dangerous especially when on the streets with automobiles. Most of the time it's not distracted people behind the wheels a of cars that cause the problems, it's the idiots on those crotch rockets weaving in and out of traffic during 120 mph on packed streets that are the idiots. People in the cars never see them coming.

Comment

DD is the "Best" ring announcer in the Game 2day.
                (Not named Jimmy Lennon Jr.)

Buff is a part timer now.
                TernceBudCharlo TernceBudCharlo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I beg to differ. Motocycles are very dangerous especially when on the streets with automobiles. Most of the time it's not distracted people behind the wheels a of cars that cause the problems, it's the idiots on those crotch rockets weaving in and out of traffic during 120 mph on packed streets that are the idiots. People in the cars never see them coming.
                  How can you just generalize like that? Curious where you get your facts from other than from up your ass. "iDIoTs oN CrOtCh RoCkEtS" tells us all we need to know about you. You know not everyone rides like that right? I had to learn to walk again because some jackass completely lost control of his car on the highway because he was an idiot. No one hit him or anything. Just lost control and went spinning across the highway. As far as figures go try do a little reading and less talking out your ass. Approx. 2/3 of motorcycle fatalities involve ALCOHOL. When there's another vehicle involved almost HALF are from drivers TURNING LEFT in front of a motorcycle. Yes speed is "a factor" is about a third of motorcycle accidents. A third of fatalities also involve inexperienced riders with no license. Use your brain, every situation is different.

Comment

Been there David. Really saddened to hear this. I miss riding but as I've gotten older and have to drive every day for my job it sadly doesn't really seem worth it anymore it's so crowded and absolutely EVERYONE is on their phones and distracted while driving. Hope to see you back in the ring again soon. David Diamante. DIAMANTE.

Comment

Dang..shouldn't of called him a creep last week..

Comment

Working...
                      X