Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Brutally Knocks Chris Algieri Out Cold in Fourth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algeri's head got knocked into the front row. This may be Benn's most poised performance.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
      Those gloves were loaded 100 percent
      i mean it wouldn't surprise me, but what exactly are you basing that on?

Comment

• Benn vs Alexander Besputin

Comment

• Congrat to Benn...I guess! Beating a 37 year old Algieri doesn't validate "World Level" but I guess it is a start? Basically they're feeding him OLD Common Opponents so they can market it as "Oh Look Benn Beat Him Faster Than That Guy..." it is smart I guess
          breeto80 breeto80 likes this.

Comment

• There is NO EXCUSE to not make an offer to jaron
            Ennis now
            icee icee likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post

Yes. Algeri is a gatekeeper - guys who are real will pass the test, guys who are not will get turned away.

Algeri was in great shape and got absolutely outboxed and smashed.
              It wan an impressive KO but don't get carried away Algieris last fight at the top level was against Errol Spence and he got knocked out after that he was a semi-retired fighter. Benn is impressive but it's easy to knock someone out who you know can't hurt you in return I want to see him against a legit unbeaten true Welter or at least one at top level that's on a good run before saying he's at that level. A fight between him and Avanesyan would be good would like to see that fight soon.

P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

• Wonder how a fight between an up-and-rising young stud Benn against a shot old-has-been Broner would go ? Hmmmmm....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  There is NO EXCUSE to not make an offer to jaron
                  Ennis now
                  There's no way Benn fights Ennis.... Eddie comically mentions Broner next...LOL.... Benn mentions Brook or winner of Brook/Khan LOL.... what a joke!

Comment

• Abel Ramos vs Benn would be better than Broner

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      There is NO EXCUSE to not make an offer to jaron
                      Ennis now
                      Benn has many options. he can fight Avanesyan next, Broner, Khan -Brook winner..

Why you bring up this Ennis guy all the time?
                      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X