Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Brutally Knocks Chris Algieri Out Cold in Fourth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won't take those gloves off even for the interview

Comment

Algieri wasnt expected to win but that was a very impressive performance by benn and the 1 punch ko was scary. Benns showing improvements in every fight. Hearn is doing perfect match making. Time is on benns hand. Winner of Khan Brook would be the ideal next fight.
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Benn must fight somebody top 10 next. He is more than ready. Algieri should retire.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

There was a so-called boxer out of Canada called Phil LoGreco. I always thought he was the biggest fraud boxing has ever seen. He never belonged in a boxing ring. And the funny thing is, I always thought Algieri was a fraud too. I've never seen anyone so afraid in a ring as I seen Algieri today. And you know what's really weird ? Both these tomato can frauds had these silly culinary shows online. These guys better stick to the food network's because they are both fried.

Comment

I want to see Blair Cobbs vs Connor Benn next
            James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Yes, Algeri should retire. TODAY!
              breeto80 breeto80 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
                Algieri wasnt expected to win but that was a very impressive performance by benn and the 1 punch ko was scary. Benns showing improvements in every fight. Hearn is doing perfect match making. Time is on benns hand. Winner of Khan Brook would be the ideal next fight.
                Yup. Khan/Brook winner should fight Benn & PASS that "Torch". (But they won't)
                James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Or Benn vs Mckinson

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Because he beat a 37 year old Algieri
                    Yes. Algeri is a gatekeeper - guys who are real will pass the test, guys who are not will get turned away.

Algeri was in great shape and got absolutely outboxed and smashed.

Comment

• “What more do I have to do?”

Fight someone in the Top 10?

Comment

Working...
                      X