Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Haney, Davis, Lomachenko, Garcia - They're All Going To Get It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please George, take Garcia off that list, he doesn't deserve a title fight.

Comment

I have seen many champions get that A(ss) beat on home turf in their 1st defense so be careful what you ask for!

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ———-
        I am going to ask you one more time but this time I’ll ask like you are a 5 year old man child.
        Which fighter would Floyd have fought in another country?
        Can you name a WW that Floyd should have traveled to his country?
        Mosley? Oscar, Guerrero? Berto? Ortiz? Zab? Cotto?
        Perhaps Manny? Because Nahila would have generated the same amount of $$ as Vegas?

But since you are a boxing newbie, let’s stick with contemporary fighters and let’s stick with 135 division. Kamboso is the only one from another country so he can call the shots. However, when he gets beat by any of the other Americans, where will the new champ travel to?

All roads lead to the US. For the most part.
        "Nahila?' Where the feck is 'Nahila?'

Comment

i agree with him, its much harder to do it on the road so he deserves a few fights at home, and fair play to haney saying he wants to go get the titles, that would make a great event down there, i hope it happens, some would refuse to even consider going distance for a fight, yes kambo will probably have the edge when it comes to close rounds & if its a close fight im sure he will get the nod, but thats boxing, the way it is mostly, its when someone loses clear and gets a bogus draw or win thats the real problem

Comment

Loma in 6.

Comment

It will happen in whatever country it financially make sense.
              take example of Usyk, who did travel everywhere to get his belts, or even defend it.
              if Australia can produce purses for Kambosos and his opponents, yea let it be there

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                Oh boy here we go So he’s saying he wants to keep every fight in Australia???? Lol

so he’s trying to hold the titles hostage now someone will have to ko him to get a fair shake in Australia.
                One things for sure - hes not holding anything hostage from Loma, cause Loma aint no *****. He'll fight you anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Kambosos went to America and took the belts, now they gotta come to take them from him, just like when the Aussies won the America's Cup they had to go to Aus to win the title back, stop crying it's just the way the cookie crumbles, winners are grinners.
                  Guys relax ... Loma will take the belt in Australia and fight in US (maybe one fight in Ukraine)

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lopez Jr/Sr beat Lomachenko and collect 3 titles from him: $5mill minimum, no rematch clause, no rematch for Lomachenko. I am a diva. Triller PPV fight with Kambosos will sell 2million buys.

Kambosos beats Lopez and collects 3 titles:
                    Lopez can get a rematch if he wants it. Haney, Davis, Lomachenko and Garcia can also get a crack at it if they want as well.

^Two different fighters there. The titles are now in the right hands. Kambosos can lose the titles in his very next fight to any of them, it will still not change the fact that he is acting like a true champion.
                    Kambo is becoming an annoying little show off. But nothing in comparison to the Lopezs

Comment

Davis and Haney walks right through him

Comment

Working...
                      X