Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Haney, Davis, Lomachenko, Garcia - They're All Going To Get It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
    I respect his ambition man, it's not gonna be some cakewalk.
    I love the confidence - in one sentence he called out all his biggest threats at his weight-class. I'm becoming a fan more-so because of the attitude than his boxing style

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      Lol imagine he whips them all and goes down as the biggest surprise in the history of the sport
      that would be amazing - he has planted that seed by calling himself The Emperor
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

But America is where you go if you want to be recognized as the best. Mexicans do it, Europeans do it, Filipinos do it etc.

I don’t mind a fight or two fine but he sounds like he wants to keep every fight at home dude barely scraped by a win against a guy who was legitimately ill with bad lungs(verified by Espn) and now he’s acting all diva ish already. Smh not a good sign.

and by the way **** Floyd I could care less about that clown.
        I don't care about Fraud Mayweather either. Actually, look around, nobody does. He can have all the money he wants. The fact is, nobody gives 2 flying f ' s about the guy. Not even boxing people. Kambosos doesn't sound like a stupid guy. He never said the rest of his fights are going to be in Australia. He said his first title defence is going to be in Australia. America is where the money is ? Not true at all. Lots of champs , fighting in the USA , are making squat. And drawing squat. Maybe that could be been said at one time but not anymore. These Brits draw huge audiences and huge PPV's also. A good fight is a good fight. All it takes is one of these foreign guys is to fight legit top ranked opponents. Mark my words , Lopez vs Kambosos would've of done better if that was done in Australia the first go. Look at a guy like Crawford. A guy according to American boxing media, is already an all time great, a pound for pound guy, the Welterweight champ, and can't draw flies on poop. How bout a Loma vs Tank Davis in Russia ? Loma vs Tank in Dubai. Matchups make fights. The USA don't make fights. Those days are gone.Bad lungs ? Hey I got some land in Florida , interested ? Don't believe ESPN fake news. That's Bob Arum territory. Exactly where Lopez will be crawling back too. Take that to the bank.
        Last edited by breeto80; 12-09-2021, 03:54 AM.
        THC THC likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ————
          So where would Floyd go to fight a legit champion in some other nation?
          Look at the Belt holders at almost all weight classes, where are they located?
          Kamboso had to travel to the US to get his shot. All the guys at 135 except Kamboso are in the US. The same is the case with the WW division.
          Kambosos had to travel to Lopez's backyard because Lopez called the shots . This ain't rocket science. Lopez champ, Kambosos challenger. Now the roles are reversed. Floyd ? Floyd would never leave Vegas , nevermind the country. Where were you while he was fighting?. Vegas, his adopted hometown was the only place he could fight where the commission would give the testosterone shot exemptions. Anyone who's anyone knows this fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Kambosos is an arrogant hoodlum, he's not particularly charismatic or witty with the arrogance either, he started wearing thin before he even beat Lopez, can't wait till someone finishes him off, if Lopez had like 1% more stamina in the 10th that would already have been the end of Kambosos.
            ——/
            But he did not have “like 1% stamina in the 10th”. That’s like saying IF Marquez hadn’t KO’d PAC in their fight, PAC would have won. Bottom line, Marquez KO’D so no need for hypothetical malarkies.
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

Kambosos had to travel to Lopez's backyard because Lopez called the shots . This ain't rocket science. Lopez champ, Kambosos challenger. Now the roles are reversed. Floyd ? Floyd would never leave Vegas , nevermind the country. Where were you while he was fighting?. Vegas, his adopted hometown was the only place he could fight where the commission would give the testosterone shot exemptions. Anyone who's anyone knows this fact.
              ———-
              I am going to ask you one more time but this time I’ll ask like you are a 5 year old man child.
              Which fighter would Floyd have fought in another country?
              Can you name a WW that Floyd should have traveled to his country?
              Mosley? Oscar, Guerrero? Berto? Ortiz? Zab? Cotto?
              Perhaps Manny? Because Nahila would have generated the same amount of $$ as Vegas?

But since you are a boxing newbie, let’s stick with contemporary fighters and let’s stick with 135 division. Kamboso is the only one from another country so he can call the shots. However, when he gets beat by any of the other Americans, where will the new champ travel to?

All roads lead to the US. For the most part.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Kambosos went to America and took the belts, now they gotta come to take them from him, just like when the Aussies won the America's Cup they had to go to Aus to win the title back, stop crying it's just the way the cookie crumbles, winners are grinners.
                Americans don’t know about or care what the hell the “America’s cup” is…..if you asked 10 people on the street of any American city all 10 will look at you like you have a Johnson growing out of your forehead

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
                  George needs to read up on a fella named Lionel Rose and his win over Fighting Harada.
                  95% of posters on here cant name fighters going that far back in history. That’s how you can tell a real life long boxing fan, a knowledge of the history of the sport
                  HighLightReal Stiff-Hard-Jab likes this.

Comment

Looking more and more like Kambosos vs. Haney! I don't see Tank going to Australia like he's a B-side. Only way we see Kambosos vs. Tank is if the WBA orders the fight, and Mayweather loses the purse bid! Nah, that ain't happening!

Comment

Fantastic win over Lopez. I don't think he'll beat Haney, even in Australia, but he might spring another surprise.

Haney is one of the most talented, but as as Teddy Atlas says, he has these moments where he gets caught clean a few times, as against Diaz and Linares. So Haney has some polishing to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X