Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cruz: I Noticed Around The Fifth That Gervonta Davis' Hand Wasn't Working Correctly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I agree I'd like to see him fighting top tier top notch best in the world too. I'd like to see others doing the same thing as well. As far as what he does outside the ring its ignorant but ain't a bit of my business
    You may not care but some people don't like to see rich dudes get away with stuff the rest of us would be sitting in jail over. If I choked my old lady in public and then got in a hit and run crash that sent 4 people to the hospital after running a red light and driving on a suspended license without a license plate, I'd go to jail for years. Tank could face 7+ years himself if convicted but we all know he's going to get probation or some other BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      Why do people hate on Tank so much. He brings a packed crowd and always in fun fights to watch. Everybody talks trash about his resume and then defends other fighters who aren't fighting any better competition than Tank is.
      he doesn’t seem interested in fighting the elite
      he is a woman beater
      he is a street thug who has been busted for assault

let’s hope he doesn’t become the next broner as he is ultra talented
      Last edited by Patsfan bri; 12-06-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

The Tyrones are out, dragging the waters for anything they can call racist.

Davis will not fight, so I am a racist. I don't like any of the other guys, either, who blab on about how great they are but fight no one to prove it. All these blabby boxers now need to take a page from Canelo's book and actually seek out then pursue the biggest challenges available to them, instead of belt-vulturing and Cherry picking, Mayweather-style. Everyone but Tyrone knows this is how Mayweather conducted his own career. We do not want to see another talent wasted on a level of opposition that hearkens back to carnival exhibition bouts of yesteryear.

Comment

Tank is a great fighter. But Isaac Cruz is a great fighter too. I thought Tank would be too sharp for him and that his aggression would work against him because of not being defensive enough. But Cruz has a simple but effect defense. 1st of all he's short and when he ducks, he's even shorter. 2nd, he kept his glove glued to his face and blocked several hard uppercuts this way including one that made Tank's wrist bend in an unnatural way. And he's very durable and solid and can take a helluva shot when one does get through his tight guard. On top of that, his stamina was excellent. I thought it was a very close fight. Tank has great skills and was slipping and turning Cruz beautifully. But for several rounds he wasn't letting his hands go and I gave Cruz a lot of those rounds for that reason. Close, great fight. Even though Tank won the decision, he seems a little bit demoralized. Cruz wants a rematch, whereas Tank doesn't seem to want that and was honest about it. After the fight, even Tank said a star was born tonight, referring to Pitbull. Cruz gained a lot of fans overnight. He definitely belongs on a high level and can compete strongly against anyone in and around his weight. His confidence was already strong, but he'll really be confident after this performance and the reaction of the fans after the decision was announced
          Jrock56 Jrock56 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

You may not care but some people don't like to see rich dudes get away with stuff the rest of us would be sitting in jail over. If I choked my old lady in public and then got in a hit and run crash that sent 4 people to the hospital after running a red light and driving on a suspended license without a license plate, I'd go to jail for years. Tank could face 7+ years himself if convicted but we all know he's going to get probation or some other BS.
            I didnt say I dont care bro. I said it was none of my business. I absolutely agree we would be locked up for those very same things. What I am saying is what a fighter does in the ring is what I pay attention to. Tank very well should fight a Lomo, Haney, Garcia, Teo, or Kambosos next he is past due for a big fight. We watch boxing for the fights and entertainment value not the soap opera drama show outside of the ring. Money has a way of going to alot of rich and famous peoples head. There are hundreds of movie stars that are complete jack asses in their personal lives but we still flock to theaters to watch their movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
              he doesn’t seem interested in fighting the elite
              he is a woman beater
              he is a street thug who has been busted for assault

let’s hope he doesn’t become the next broner as he is ultra talented
              I agree with this he lacks composure and discipline and has the tools to be great. It's likely he wont ever be what he could be in the ring because of his personal life getting in the way

Comment

Cruz didn’t say that the “pro Davis” interviewer took advantage of the language barrier and made it seem that way. It was a low down trick that a bilingual person can spot out easily. Total bias. Tank should know that boxing is the “hurt game” he never complained when the other guy was hurt.

Comment

Working...
                X