Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cruz: I Noticed Around The Fifth That Gervonta Davis' Hand Wasn't Working Correctly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
    Why do people hate on Tank so much. He brings a packed crowd and always in fun fights to watch. Everybody talks trash about his resume and then defends other fighters who aren't fighting any better competition than Tank is.
    Man, this is not just about Tank. But let's be honest man. I don't have a problem if for the rest of his career he fights cab drivers but don't claim you're the best in the division. He said it himself that everyone else in the division is easy work, yeah... aight. All I see is lips moving... nothing else. Start clearing the division and shut everyone up. Until then I'm not buying what he is selling.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      The alt right Karens are big mad at tank for not losing lol
      Dude was running in the last two rounds

Comment

Why do people hate on Tank so much. He brings a packed crowd and always in fun fights to watch. Everybody talks trash about his resume and then defends other fighters who aren't fighting any better competition than Tank is.
        One big reason is because he is a Mayweather fighter. Some people dislike him so much that they can't separate the two. Davis shows technic and power, his chin is also good.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

Man, this is not just about Tank. But let's be honest man. I don't have a problem if for the rest of his career he fights cab drivers but don't claim you're the best in the division. He said it himself that everyone else in the division is easy work, yeah... aight. All I see is lips moving... nothing else. Start clearing the division and shut everyone up. Until then I'm not buying what he is selling.
          I can respect that. That goes for Tank and the rest of the " Best in the division guys "
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

That's a big issue with Tank - if you claim you're the man but make no apparent efforts to fight the other top guys, then people are going to get on you about that.
            sinca Veneno macmike100 macmike100 like this.

Comment

3 top 10 opponents in 26 fights is still pathetic, he fights for "Regular" belts, and he's clearly a danger to himself and those around him with his hit and run crashes and domestic violence.
              macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

All these phony belts make Charlie Z belt seem legit

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

3 top 10 opponents in 26 fights is still pathetic, he fights for "Regular" belts, and he's clearly a danger to himself and those around him with his hit and run crashes and domestic violence.
                  Regular Belt ? Those are Charlie Z belts

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

I agree I'd like to see him fighting top tier top notch best in the world too. I'd like to see others doing the same thing as well. As far as what he does outside the ring its ignorant but ain't a bit of my business
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I’d like to see Tank, Shakur, Haney, Garcia all fight each other. You guys are giving fighters passes and taking others to the Principals office. Foh lmao…
                      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X