No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lightweight Delivers (Again): Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lightweight Delivers (Again): Weekend Afterthoughts

Week two of the unofficial three week lightweight showcase is in the books and this division is on fire. There will be observers still concerned with the fights that have not happened at lightweight, yet, but the fights we are getting are more than enough.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan Garcia can "chirp" all he wants, but until you hear Oscar saying something, it's not happening! Floyd, Tank, and Al were ready to give him a shot after he beat Campbell, before he started talking about Pacquiao, then mental health problems! He shouldn't be in the conversation with Tank, Loma, and Kambosos! He's (Garcia) basically the same level as Michel "Ali" Rivera! Maybe not on YouTube, but in the ring!

Comment

Davis “is getting on a roll against serious foes”? Wtf. Gamboa, Lsc, Barrios, and Cruz. Old gimpy Gamboa, old shop worn, pillow-fisted Lsc, b-level Barrios, and Cruz - who would be a serious foe if he had above average power with one ko in his last 6. This writer on the Davis hype train.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        Davis “is getting on a roll against serious foes”? Wtf. Gamboa, Lsc, Barrios, and Cruz. Old gimpy Gamboa, old shop worn, pillow-fisted Lsc, b-level Barrios, and Cruz - who would be a serious foe if he had above average power with one ko in his last 6. This writer on the Davis hype train.
        Cruz is a serious foe for any champion @ 135! Barrios is a serious foe for any champion @ 140!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Cruz is a serious foe for any champion @ 135! Barrios is a serious foe for any champion @ 140!
          based off what? Their lone performances against Davis? What had either done prior to that? “Serious” foe at 12-1 odds ?

Comment

These 135 fights have to happen next with the winners fighting each other.

Kambo vs Teo 2
            Loma vs Tank
            Haney vs Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              The scumbags on NSB will never admit this.

Remember according to NSB these 2 are Mexican bums with no chance to beat Tank. They were only given fights because haymon likes to serve Mexicans up to his black boxers.

Just wait until they fight non pbc guys. Scumbags like ironchinhagler will suddenly give them credit.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                These 135 fights have to happen next with the winners fighting each other.

Kambo vs Teo 2
                Loma vs Tank
                Haney vs Garcia
                Teo is moving up.

Haney v Kambosis.
                Tank v Cruz 2
                Ryan v jojo
                Loma v commey next week winner fights Emmanuel Tagoe.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  based off what? Their lone performances against Davis? What had either done prior to that? “Serious” foe at 12-1 odds ?
                  It's the eye test! I had watched both Barrios and Cruz fight prior to Tank, so I knew what they would bring! Who did Kambosos fight before Teofimo, but someone still ranked him IBF #1. Right now I can tell you that Michel Rivera would be a problem @ 135, so would Chris Colbert @ 135, so would Subriel Matias @ 140, so would Montana Love @ 140, so would Arnold Barbosa @ 140. They don't have "names" on their resume, but I can see the talent without the "names." If I can, I know there are plenty of others in the business who can see it too!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Teo is moving up.

Haney v Kambosis.
                    Tank v Cruz 2
                    Ryan v jojo
                    Loma v commey next week winner fights Emmanuel Tagoe.
                    I want to see Tank fight Prograis @ 140, GRJ @ 135, or Colbert (if he beats Gutierrez) @ 135! I understand the Latino angle, but show some love to "The Brothers," and come back to the East Coast!

earl_grey earl_grey likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X