No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lightweight Delivers (Again): Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Thanks - i dont live in the Bronx, thats your problem not mine.

Yes I rank Campbell a better fighter than Jose Pedraza - Campbell was stopped, yes Ryan got dropped for not being cautious. Got up, listened to his corner, finished the job.

If you see it differently, thats simply your opinion. I dont think you're wrong, nor that you're smoking something.

Maybe we can learn to be respectful of each other's opinion without suggesting that they have a drug problem.
    Tank finished job, without getting dropped, and Pedraza was undefeated! Luke Campbell already had 3 losses on his resume b4 Ryan! I respectfully disagree with your opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Lol and when is that gonna happen? When they run out of in-house bums or when the ppv sales are non existent?
      Haymon gave the AJ fight to Ruiz so why wouldn’t he give Barrios and Cruz solid non pbc fights?

Why would Mexican fans suddenly support Barrios and Cruz when they never really did before?

Is it because you think Mexicans will buy a fight whe

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

what are tanks merits? his resume stinks. lets just judge him on that then shall we? he also seems to have an aversion to fighting top fighters while trying to fight guys like abner mares and rolly romero.
        His resume is fine. If he were a Northern European or Russian you’d be slurping him for the KO’s.

Rolly is his mando. Cruz was #2 ibf, and top 11 in wba and wbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Thats because most of the mexican fighters are unknown fighters by mexicans, so... imaginé what the world knows about them. Canelo said months ago that Boxing is despised in México.

Estrada was unknown and no favorite against Brian Viloria. Sánchez was not favorite against Wilfredo Gómez, Chávez against Azabache Martínez.

Do You know that the fight of Davis vs Cruz was not televised in México?
          Didn’t know that.

I get people don’t always know every fighter. But Barrios and Cruz were completely devalued solely because Tank was favored.
          Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Tank finished job, without getting dropped, and Pedraza was undefeated! Luke Campbell already had 3 losses on his resume b4 Ryan! I respectfully disagree with your opinion!
            Thank you man - yesterday watched some things and agree Pedraza > Campbell

Comment

I like Tank the most out of the 135ers and I will say Pedraza still to this day is Tanks best win. Pedraza is very underrated hes a solid fighter and he has skill. He isnt A level but I think the best Pedraza is a B+ fighter.

Comment

Cruz proved to be a very good fighter. This, in time, will prove to be a great win for Mr. Tank. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Thank you man - yesterday watched some things and agree Pedraza > Campbell
                  Have a Happy Holidays!

IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

I like Tank the most out of the 135ers and I will say Pedraza still to this day is Tanks best win. Pedraza is very underrated hes a solid fighter and he has skill. He isnt A level but I think the best Pedraza is a B+ fighter.
                    I won't argue with that! What I don't like is when people say things like, "Tank is the weakest of the 4..." Really? Weaker than KingRy?

Comment

I won't argue with that! What I don't like is when people say things like, "Tank is the weakest of the 4..." Really? Weaker than KingRy?
                      Garcia at this point shouldnt be considered a King. That Mexican kid from Culiacan should be Golden Boys new star, that kid can fight.
                      Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 12-08-2021, 03:45 PM.
                      Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X