Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Haney Understand the Business side of Things? He and his dad have to acknowledge Huge Cut in favor of KAMBOSOS/DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Haney Understand the Business side of Things? He and his dad have to acknowledge Huge Cut in favor of KAMBOSOS/DiBella

DiBella ain’t funna let Hearn get a 60/40. Kambosos has 3 belts and the best win in that current division, both Undefeated. If they can make a huge attendance in Australia as well, I see a 75/25 split up in this hoe.

I think he understands that Tank and Loma can bring more money than him. He just wants it signed because he thinks he’s going to win. I like that, actually.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Haney beats kambumos

Comment

Originally posted by sherdog View Post
        Haney beats kambumos
        Don’t be naive. Australian judges and a crowd would have a huge influence for scoring. If Kambosos lands just one shot and floors Haney while probably still getting outboxed then it’s a wrap/win for George. Notice how Diaz doesn’t commit to trade when range favored him. Diaz makes a lot of mistakes, and is better technically than Kambosos, but Kambosos HAS MORE TRICKS in his pocket when countering least expected, and as we’ve seen in the Linares and Diaz fight, Haney makes a lot of defensive mistakes, not just Crawford. With that being said, Haney would have to work 3x harder than in this fight to assure no swing rounds favor Kambosos. George has really good follow up speed with his left at close range. It should be a good fight
        Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Don’t be naive. Australian judges and a crowd would have a huge influence for scoring. If Kambosos lands just one shot and floors Haney while probably still getting outboxed then it’s a wrap/win for George. Notice how Diaz doesn’t commit to trade when range favored him. Diaz makes a lot of mistakes, and is better technically than Kambosos, but Kambosos HAS MORE TRICKS in his pocket when countering least expected, and as we’ve seen in the Linares and Diaz fight, Haney makes a lot of defensive mistakes, not just Crawford. With that being said, Haney would have to work 3x harder than in this fight to assure no swing rounds favor Kambosos. George has really good follow up speed with his left at close range. It should be a good fight
          It's true that Australia is the most corrupt nation on earth when it comes to sport but I back Haney to make it so obvious even they can't Rob him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

It's true that Australia is the most corrupt nation on earth when it comes to sport but I back Haney to make it so obvious even they can't Rob him.
            Haney makes it so “obvious” with his wide stance that the 3 belt Holder only needs needs to walk Haney down to show who the aggressor is.

Comment

I think they know that already. The Haney's have stated that they are willing to fight Kambosos on the planet Jupiter if need be; Let alone in Australia in order to become the undisputed lightweight champion.

Also, Devin doesn't mind being the underdog either because he said that George has all the belts at lightweight so he should be favored. Look man, they are just grateful, honored and privileged for the opportunity to even challenge for the undisputed lightweight championship.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 12-05-2021, 01:06 AM.
              BLASTER1 BLASTER1 Mike_b Mike_b like this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I think they know that already. The Haney's have stated that they are willing to fight Kambosos on the planet Jupiter if need be; Let alone in Australia in order to become the undisputed lightweight champion.

Also, Devin doesn't mind being the underdog either because he said that George has all the belts at lightweight so he should be favored. Look man, they are just grateful, honored and privileged for the opportunity to even challenge for the undisputed lightweight championship.
                Well it’s complicated. I haven’t heard Kambosos say he needed the WBC belt. It’s only been Haney who is after the belts. But the reality is that a one belt holder wanting the remaining belts doesn’t mean much, especially if they don’t have a significant win like the current #1 Kambosos.

For example, what would Kambosos make in his return in Australia defending his belts without Haney? Not even Inoue is making headlines for Undisputed, but he is extremely good. Hearn would have to make a very lucrative offer to Kambosos. DAZN would want the fight. DiBella doesn’t want to go through another Wilder type failure so I’m sure he’s going to steer Kambosos for the best offers. Davis vs Kambosos PPV could probably do 400K at best. That’s good money. How does DAZN match that? Haymon and Floyd can make a big offer…

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Well it’s complicated. I haven’t heard Kambosos say he needed the WBC belt. It’s only been Haney who is after the belts. But the reality is that a one belt holder wanting the remaining belts doesn’t mean much, especially if they don’t have a significant win like the current #1 Kambosos.

For example, what would Kambosos make in his return in Australia defending his belts without Haney? Not even Inoue is making headlines for Undisputed, but he is extremely good. Hearn would have to make a very lucrative offer to Kambosos. DAZN would want the fight. DiBella doesn’t want to go through another Wilder type failure so I’m sure he’s going to steer Kambosos for the best offers. Davis vs Kambosos PPV could probably do 400K at best. That’s good money. How does DAZN match that? Haymon and Floyd can make a big offer…
                  Point 1. Tim Tszyu fighting nobodies can make 1 million in front of 5 or 10 thousand people in Australia...it's the reason he's not in a hurry to negotiate an overseas fight.
                  Kambosos fighting a top 5 fighter in front of 50k plus people in a stadium fight makes him a bucketload more than that. He doesn't need any particular one of them...just the one who takes the terms. Otherwise he fights second teir fighters at 2 Mil a pop for the next 2 years.

Point 2. Alludes to point one. Fighting Davis would require Kambosos to take the lower money on foreign soil against probably the most dangerous challenge in the division. Added with Mayweather and Haymons clout...Kambo would be on a hiding to nothing. That's how DAZN matches that offer...by offering A side home town advantage against perhaps the most vulnerable other beltholder for all the gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Bro.
                    WTF you talking about.
                    You know fuk all about Australia so stop making ridiculous claims.
                    If ANYTHING and I've never preached this but since you brought it up.its America and American judges with biased lopsided corrupt scoring.

So stand the fuk down little boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X