Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The U.Ks 345/350 Pound Heavyweight “MIDLAND MONSTER” Is Here ,Mover Over Big Baby Miller !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The U.Ks 345/350 Pound Heavyweight “MIDLAND MONSTER” Is Here ,Mover Over Big Baby Miller !

This guy Hosea Stewart really is a monster and he looks pretty quick and elusive considering his weight ,he looks like a giant . Does anyone from the U.K know his height ? I see shades of Fury and Foreman Combined into one ,could be Interesting . billeau2 what do you think ?

Here’s his debut 4 rounder an a good thing for his opponent.

https://youtu.be/Dv_G6cvb1Qw

HrNY HrNY billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Put him in with Chris Lovejoy. Make sure the ring can support 700 pounds though!
    REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Put him in with Chris Lovejoy. Make sure the ring can support 700 pounds though!
      I think he’d end Lovejoy rather quickly before the ring collapsed . This guy is going to be a problem I think for many guys his size and seemingly talent combined could cause waves .

Comment

If he had to go twelve rounds he’d go straight into a heart attack

Comment

At 345 pounds, I was impressed when he was still in his corner, before he even started boxing, that he could bounce on his toes. That's a lot of weight to bounce.

The weight gives him power when he punches, but it won't give him stamina. We'll see if he comes up.
          billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Yeah, no.

It's like watching Bob Sapp in there. He's too big. It's like a faster Valuev.

Comment

He should be a contender in this crappy era.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                This guy Hosea Stewart really is a monster and he looks pretty quick and elusive considering his weight ,he looks like a giant . Does anyone from the U.K know his height ? I see shades of Fury and Foreman Combined into one ,could be Interesting . billeau2 what do you think ?

Here’s his debut 4 rounder an a good thing for his opponent.

https://youtu.be/Dv_G6cvb1Qw
                Does have a lot of chops. the jab was excellent, really snapped it well until he was fatigued. Fought well in all ranges, in addition to uppercuts had some decent body shots... Stewart also pivots well. You mentioned Foreman, well... Stewart repositioned a few times in a similar fashion.

If he loses some weight and tightens his skill set up, could be someone to keep an eye on.
                REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  If he had to go twelve rounds he’d go straight into a heart attack
                  There is a silver lining in every cloud. If he lost 50 pounds, he would really feel it in the ring... He moves well.

Comment

man needs a sports bra
                    Last edited by baroidi; 12-04-2021, 01:27 AM.
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X