Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I Think Lopez Wants Nothing To Do With A Rematch; I Wish Him All The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tokon View Post
    So Diaz and Garcia are BOTH WBC interim champs?
    No just Diaz. Garcia was stripped when he pulled out of the Fortuna fight, and Diaz, Fortuna was for the vacant belt.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Spouting things that are not reasonable or just plan fabrications may be early signs of dementia. Just sayn.
      And sayn it well lol.

Comment

Teo's 15 minutes of fame is up.

Teofimo hasn't out boxed anyone in a long time and his weightbully thing won't play at Jr Welter. Lets face it, Prograis, Ramirez and Taylor knock Teofimo out cold, that's not even debatable. Frankly Teo will at best look average against Zepeda, Postal, Baranchyk, Love and Barboza or any other 140lber that Teo can't push around because he's certainly not going to out boxing them.

Watching the Kamboso fight explains why Teofimo senior did not want a rematch with Loma or a fight with Davis, Haney or Garcia.

Comment

Lopez didn’t have impressive power at 135 where he was almost always the bigger man. He’s gonna be ordinary at 140 and I don’t think arum gives a fk about protecting him as he has to recoup those high guarantees so he’s gotta march him tough to at least break even because after that post fight anyone who is still a Lopez fan is just a Groupie. One of the worst post fight interviews ever. Lopez fkd himself badly, pissed off promoter, pissed off manager, and fans jumping ship.

Comment

George Kambosos appears to be a much better fighter, and person than I thought he was.
            I don't know if he will be able to beat the likes of Davis, Haney, Stevenson, or even (I keep canceling fights) Garcia.
            Teofimo Lopez, whom more appropriately should be permanently referred to as Junior.
            He stated in the ring that the take over isn't over, we keep coming, yeah and you keep getting your face destroyed.
            He's one of the worst fighters to have ever won a world title, instead of acting like a champion, he an arrogant chump.
            There is one thing for certain after the beating Junior received at the hands of Kambosos, he now has the world of respect for him.
            Kambosos humbled that fool in full public view, and it was a humbling that was long overdue.

Comment

A lack of mention of Loma who May still very well be the best 135er in the world. He is going to be a mandatory at some point in the not too distant future.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Weight is an excuse, Teofimo was no-more tired than Kamboso, he got beat up and out boxed...simple as that.
                Most defiantly out classed as well!
                earl_grey earl_grey likes this.

Comment

Listing Davis as the wba champ is hilariously disgusting.

Comment

Teo's 15 minutes of fame is up.

Teofimo hasn't out boxed anyone in a long time and his weightbully thing won't play at Jr Welter. Lets face it, Prograis, Ramirez and Taylor knock Teofimo out cold, that's not even debatable. Frankly Teo will at best look average against Zepeda, Postal, Baranchyk, Love and Barboza or any other 140lber that Teo can't push around because he's certainly not going to out boxing them.

Watching the Kamboso fight explains why Teofimo senior did not want a rematch with Loma or a fight with Davis, Haney or Garcia.
                    Teo should cut down on yapping, have a solid camp with another good trainer in addition to his dad if he doesnt want to drop him, and win rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Lopez didn’t have impressive power at 135 where he was almost always the bigger man. He’s gonna be ordinary at 140 and I don’t think arum gives a fk about protecting him as he has to recoup those high guarantees so he’s gotta march him tough to at least break even because after that post fight anyone who is still a Lopez fan is just a Groupie. One of the worst post fight interviews ever. Lopez fkd himself badly, pissed off promoter, pissed off manager, and fans jumping ship.
                      I been saying this prior to Loma - he's not trustworthy, a nervous wreck that flows with the wind.
                      Castilo Castilo earl_grey earl_grey like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X