Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Aim For Shot At Newly Crowned Lightweight Champ George Kambosos For Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is such a B!!!!tch move. Clearly he sees Kambosos as an easier fight than Teo despite him beating Teo. The lack of real explosiveness or pop was a true threat from Teo for Ryan so he was going to avoid him like the plague. Now that the belts have transferred to what would look like the easier guy with less pop in his punches and can be hit just as easy, he's like, yup, I got this guys, hold my panties.

Seriously, I liked Ryan after his Luke Campbell win but his stock dropped completely. He vanished. Then he wants to come back after surveying the landscape and go right after the top dog? It SHOULD NOT work like that.
    Fightfan79 Fightfan79 likes this.

Comment

Crazy, coming off his best win, no one takes him serious now. Teofimo also coming off his best win, he lost a lot of fans from then to now, even before he lost to Kombosos.

Comment

I'm conflicted on this one. Kambosos deserves to get the biggest pay day if that's what he desires, I wouldn't mind seeing him have a homecoming fight in Australia (again if that's what he wants).

On the flip side, Garcia doesn't deserve to jump the line on the backs of his social media following. I'm sure GBP and DAZN will offer a princely amount to get KingRy against a unified champion they think is beatable.

​​​​​
        BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Just shows how much of a ho Cryan Garcia is. Still doing anything to duck Haney.

Comment

Little slimy easy route taking pu55y. I find that embarrassing. He turned down 2 title shots already, he was waiting for what is deemed lower hanging fruit. Very brave.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              Ryan Garcia is the ultimate douche bag. I put him in the category with Jake Paul and that's bad. The really crazy part is he will get the chance before any other deserving fighter
              Teo is the biggest one of them all - three days ago "Im already in the Hall of Fame, I want to be like the greats Ali all them guys" ... buffoon, got the humbling many were waiting for.

Comment

I want see Kambosos v Haney first, then Loma, then Tank
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Little slimy easy route taking pu55y. I find that embarrassing. He turned down 2 title shots already, he was waiting for what is deemed lower hanging fruit. Very brave.
                  All truth here! What an absolute embarrassment this boy is.
                  DaNeutral. DaNeutral. likes this.

Comment

Ryan Garcia does bring a large social media following to the table, sort of like Jake Paul.

So financially he might be an attractive option for Kambosos.

Comment

He is going to get it too! It makes the most sense $$$

Comment

Working...
                      X