Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Aim For Shot At Newly Crowned Lightweight Champ George Kambosos For Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn does NOT call all of the shots at DAZN.. Ryan is the stream king outside of Canelo at DAZN in the USA.. he is the clear priority at DAZN

Originally posted by Fact View Post

Both of you are correct to a degree. Kambosos is not signed to Matchroom but Eddie Hearn calls all the shots at DAZN and gets majority of the funds not Golden Boy. Oscar will not be able to give a big multi million guarantee and we will be getting Devin Haney vs George Kambosos undisputed fight. Hearn is desperate and has said he will accept all the conditions of Kambosos including a large offer and the fight will be hosted in Australia at the massive Melbourne Cricket Ground.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Loma will happily go there - do you think Commey/Loma fight is an elimination/mandatory? I doubt Kambosos would want to defend titles immediately against Loma.

I honestly think Loma walks through all these guys at 135 and rules the division within 3 fights
      I agree, Loma would go there, at this point though, Loma is high risk low reward, Garcia in Australia would probably be the biggest fight available as far as money. I think Kombosos would think, not only would I beat Garcia easier, and my bank account would be much more appreciative also. I also think Kombosos might take a little defense in Australia before he even considers any of these guys.

Comment

Yes what else is new, everybody wants to fight Kambosos. get in the line punk.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

that's the way modern day journalism is going though.

espn does the same thing these days. pulls tweets and turns them into 15-20 minute talking points on tv segments.
          Lol you’re completely right. Goes for news channels in general as well. They’ll make huge segments based on political or influential tweets or social media posts (Trump, AOC, Musk, Rogan, ect.).

Comment

Honestly the only guy who "deserves" the shot is Loma because he was the man and has fought more top guys than all of them combined. Haney has a strap and if he wins saturday it makes sense to have a unification fight of course. Tank will be fighting nobodies for about 3 more years so we can cross him off the list no matter who holds the belts and Garcia while i think he could win the fight really needs to get back in the ring and get a good win first against a top 10 guy

Comment

I like both guys pretty well but I think I would pick the George from 2 nights ago over Ryan Garcia.

Ryan is talented and I can see a scenario where he could win but it would take extreme focus and discipline IMO.

I’m more confident in Ryan’s physical gifts than I am his mental well-being at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Ryan Garcia would generate the most money (along with Tank Davis.)

Oscar wouldn't have to reach into his own pocket to offer money like Hearn would.
                I get all of that. In theory you are absolutely correct. It's very plausible that outside of Davis; Ryan Garcia would generate the most amount of revenue for Geroge Kambosos, Jr.

However, with that being said it's just not practical. Why you may ask? Ultimately, it is left up to Kambosos to decide whomever opponent he does decide to fight.

However, Eddie Hearn is DAZN and could offer Kambosos a much higher guarantee than GBP; King Ry's promotional company because he has the deeper pockets. Moreover, he has the right of first refusal of any fight or fighter coming through the DAZN.

Lastly, it's a fight that he wants for his own fighter Devin Haney as well. In addition, to being in charge of all of the boxing content on the DAZN; He shall always gets first dibs on any fighter who is coming through DAZN too.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 11-29-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

GTFO Garcia!

Haney is the man unless he somehow loses next. Lomachenko will probably be ducked. No way Garcia can sneak in like this!

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Little slimy easy route taking pu55y. I find that embarrassing. He turned down 2 title shots already, he was waiting for what is deemed lower hanging fruit. Very brave.
                    So... over the weekend Garcia's mental health issues suddenly disappeared and he's ready to get back to work? I accepted his plea for public understanding for the challenges he was facing when he pulled out of fights, but here he smells like an opportunistic parasite.

If I was Kambosos, I'd tell Garcia to fly to Oz and/or beat Haney, Davis, or Loma first. Then let's see if Garcia's "recovery" is permanent or "seasonal".

Actually, this is so fcuking lame that it amazes me how Garcia himself cannot see it as a dufus move. Is he that dense?

Comment

Working...
                    X