Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Hope It All Makes Sense Now! Teofimo Lopez Was A F------ Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney stays fighting nobodies, gonna be a laugh if Diaz beats him

Comment

Haney is The Fraud #1 of the Lightweight. And that says A LOT considering that Gervonta Davis fought Leo Santa Cruz for a regular WBA belt at this same weight class!

Comment

Originally posted by BHop5150 View Post
        Teo is no fraud. He didn't take Kambosos seriously & he paid for it. George fought a great fight. Teo getting the knockdown in the 10th gave him a false sense of leading.
        He basically gave away the last 2 rounds.
        I would take the big money & take George up on a rematch in front of 70000 in Australia 8f I were Teo
        Oh, he's a fraud.

I said after Lopez/Loma: Loma lost. Teo didn't win. Every round Loma actually threw something, Teo lost.

CM Punk just kicked it up a notch and combined it with Manny's right hook/roll under strategy.
        Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 11-28-2021, 07:04 PM.
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Don't get hit with the Karma Stick Devin, if you lose to Jojo people will be saying the same thing about you

Boxers better humble themselves Real Fast
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Lopez is a complete idiot. He had no plan b because he and his dad are stupid. They need to keep a eye out on this clown in case he tries to take himself out
            MrShakeAndBake MrShakeAndBake likes this.

Comment

Just fight each other (to all light weights) .. pls .. who cares what channel just do it.

I think Haney will fight, he talks like he will for what that's worth but I'll take Diaz vs Kambosos at this point gladly.

Did anyone take Davis and Garcia's call outs seriously .. I'd love it if they weren't lying .. but they are.

Comment

So the "franchise" bs is finished at 135, at least for now.
                Hopefully Haney v Kambosos for undisputed next.

Comment

Honestly the way Teo and his stupid dad running their mouths, this result was so perfect.
                  terrible corner work
                  Everyone writing kambosos off (I didn't think he'd win but figured it'd be close). He's got some fast hands and a good chin aye.

Comment

Based on the fights with the senior citizen club, in Linares and Gamboa, I'm starting to lean as Haney as a fraud as well, we will find out this weekend. Who would of thought after all the name calling, which fighter is overrated, it might turn out, that the best Lightweights are Davis and Garcia, I guess we will know soon.

Comment

Lopez needs to move up to 140 and lose his dad for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X