Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Hope It All Makes Sense Now! Teofimo Lopez Was A F------ Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Both fighters looked terrible . Neither can beat Haney
    Haney is a china chinned bum. He's lucky JoJo has no power. He'll be ducking anyone with a little pop.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

I don't know how good Davis is because he never had to solve a true ring problem, I don't rank his ring IQ. He has only been mainly fighting for interim or vacant belts against latino picked in smaller divisions by Floyd.

Only Santa Cruz was a smart solid fighter but he was 3 divisions smaller, still hit Davis a lot.

maybe Pedraza is Davis best win...wich Loma's 7th ish best won lol

Loma is hittable but Davis even more by lesser opposition. Davis has a puncher chance but he is not outboxing Loma IMO I wish Davis promoters were as confident as you guys are.
      All I can say is that I would have loved to see them fighting. I myself wish Davis could show his actual value sooner than later, whereas I do know Loma's, in spite of having been disappointed by what he didn't in the first six rounds of his fight with Teofimo Lopez. A fight he could have easily won, had he committed earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

It would been funny, that 4 King's stuff is garbage, the only king, great fighter, HOFamer in that division is Loma lol
        those 4 young fellas have been well promoted as future greats and rivals but they are not fighting each others and are still rookies yet talk like they are Roy Jones or James toney,

Loma is one of the best! But at 135... I'm not so sure. For the rest, well.. they're the last batch of millennials, so.. what do you expect?

Comment

he would have knocked you out if you fought him doe.

Comment

Working...
          X