Collapse
No announcement yet.

The way Teofimo Lopez did Lomachenko dirty…came back to bite him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lopez is a mental case. Now Kambosos fights Loma in the spring and Loma becomes undisputed.

Loma will ask for the Lopez fight at that point but I doubt he’ll want it. Lopez is mentally damaged.

Unfortunately when Loma becomes undisputed, the Davis fight STILL won’t happen so he’ll have to settle for lesser opponents like Haney.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Lol at 40k posts on this forum alone. See, in an in-person conversation I’d just slap you in the d-sucker you call a mouth and just walk off for type of sassiness. That’s why losers like you live online.
      I guarantee you that would not happen. Not even close. You would likely approach me and shake my hands while displaying a fake smile

You are likely saying that with the thought in your head that i’m some weak, small, sheltered dude, from the suburbs.

I was raised in a sh/t, drug infested, neighborhood full of addicts and gangbangers, in Harlem, NY. No one ever slapped me. Never been mugged. I could go out and walk the entire Harlem, Washington Heights, and Inwood neighborhoods, at 12am to 5am, by myself, the worst times and easiest times to be a victim. Nothing ever happened to me. Trust me when I say, i’m good in those neighborhoods. Even with being a former CO, I am good. You ever seen a hood n* NOT disowning a cop/CO/sheriff?

I highly doubt that we would have any conversation at all. If you are this dumb, as you are displaying, there probably wouldn’t be a conversation about anything. I would not associate myself with such a dumb person. So you do not have to worry about “slapping” (are you female?) me anywhere. You and I would never have an “in-person” conversation. If we did, and you really had the heart to step to me, and you don’t keep your hands to yourself? I’d go easy on you and only break your arm in 3 different places. That is if i’m in a good mood.
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

OP is garbage and just another bitter Loma fan.

Loma was scared and lacked heart and was not ready to engage with Teo. He did not deserve a rematch. Also, another big lie from OP is that he said Teo demanded a rematch. That's bs because Teo said he is moving to 140.

More lies by sad Loma fans who can't get over his L lol

Comment

Loma made his own bed.

He gave up the rematch clause and then he got his ass whooped in the fight. Lopez won the first 7 rounds and the 12th clean. Lomachenko fought the first half of the fight terrified and now he has to live with the results.
          Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

This dude is talking about “40k posts”…if I were you I wouldn’t want to post much either. If I was as big a brute as you. Look at your posts, you sound like a straight dumb and uneducated person. Why would you enjoy debating/discussing much when you don’t even understand wtf you are reading?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I guarantee you that would not happen. Not even close. You would likely approach me and shake my hands while displaying a fake smile

You are likely saying that with the thought in your head that i’m some weak, small, sheltered dude, from the suburbs.

I was raised in a sh/t, drug infested, neighborhood full of addicts and gangbangers, in Harlem, NY. No one ever slapped me. Never been mugged. I could go out and walk the entire Harlem, Washington Heights, and Inwood neighborhoods, at 12am to 5am, by myself, the worst times and easiest times to be a victim. Nothing ever happened to me. Trust me when I say, i’m good in those neighborhoods. Even with being a former CO, I am good. You ever seen a hood n* NOT disowning a cop/CO/sheriff?

I highly doubt that we would have any conversation at all. If you are this dumb, as you are displaying, there probably wouldn’t be a conversation about anything. I would not associate myself with such a dumb person. So you do not have to worry about “slapping” (are you female?) me anywhere. You and I would never have an “in-person” conversation. If we did, and you really had the heart to step to me, and you don’t keep your hands to yourself? I’d go easy on you and only break your arm in 3 different places. That is if i’m in a good mood.
              You can say whatever and that’s exactly what’s to be expected on the Internet, but that sassy sucker sht you tried to doesn’t fly offline. If this was a barber shop and you had the nerve to try and run that passive aggressive sht on me because I checked you on a silly comment, I guarantee I’d walk over and slap the sht out you and we’d go from there.

Even this thread exposes that you’re a passive aggressive little bch. Loma has nobody to blame but himself. He’s no “victim”. He’s the the one who went into the lopez fight without a rematch clause with the obvious intent of not wanting lopez to have the automatic right for a rematch had he(lomo) won. He then went into the fight and basically gave the first 6 rounds away out of fear and uncertainty in his own skills. Ironic, you don’t say that him losing to lopez and not being given a rematch is his karma for ducking haney or whatever else. You think like a chic.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Teofimo Lopez upset Lomachenko in a fight where, the majority of viewers, predicted Lopez would lose. Including myself, who predicted Lopez would get schooled and probably quit on his stool, or his mom (Teofimo Sr) would stop it.

None of that happened. Instead Lopez beat Lomachenko (fair and square), as much as Lomachenko fanboys want to say otherwise.

With that said, the fight was competitive enough that Lopez should have given Lomachenko an immediate rematch. Lopez and his mom baited/trolled Lomachenko to not request a rematch clause.

Lomachenko, The Ring, WBA (Super), WBO champion of the weight class, gave this guy an opportunity of a lifetime. Opportunity of a career/life changing chance.

Teofimo Lopez went on to act like a diva. From demanding a very high price to fight Kambosos, saying $5 million is his new minimum as if he just came off of selling 1,000,000 PPV’s vs Lomachenko when it wasn’t even in PPV. To denying Lomachenko the same chance Lomachenko gave him, and not fighting for over a year.

Teofimo Lopez did not do what fans and media expect out of a great fighter. He did not rematch the champion he beat in a good, competitive fight.

The Lopez’s mocked Lomachenko and basically laughed at him for not having a rematch clause.

Teofimo Lopez now lost fair and square to Kambosos. Now he’s crying about the L and demanding a rematch.

This loss is what Teofimo Lopez gets as karma for not returning the favor to Lomachenko.

Lopez better go do some studying: A lot of the best fighters in history, or biggest underdogs, had rematches with a fighter who did very well against them, or beat them.

SRL-Duran
                Ali-Norton/Frazier
                Pacquiao vs JMM
                Mayweather vs Castillo and Maidana
                Jones- Tarver
                Canelo vs GGG
                Wilder-Fury
                Ruiz-AJ
                and so on…

Lopez just opted himself out of being in that list. And now he loses all that glory in one night, lost all of his belts just one fight after he won. And he is being an extremely sore loser. So extreme, that you would only see this type of denial in some SNL/Mad TV/Key and Peele skit where the episode would making fun boxers who lose but are in denial. That’s how Lopez and his sourness look like. Like a comedy skit.
                I agree with you but there is a part you forgot:

Neofimo's daddy went in to scout a healthy Loma fighting against a "tall Japanese guy" and when he saw what a healthy Loma can do, he went back home and told his son to run as far as possible from getting killed in a ring.
                Shadoww702 Shadoww702 -Kev- -Kev- like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  You can say whatever and that’s exactly what’s to be expected on the Internet, but that sassy sucker sht you tried to doesn’t fly offline. If this was a barber shop and you had the nerve to try and run that passive aggressive sht on me because I checked you on a silly comment, I guarantee I’d walk over and slap the sht out you and we’d go from there.

Even this thread exposes that you’re a passive aggressive little bch. Loma has nobody to blame but himself. He’s no “victim”. He’s the the one who went into the lopez fight without a rematch clause with the obvious intent of not wanting lopez to have the automatic right for a rematch had he(lomo) won. He then went into the fight and basically gave the first 6 rounds away out of fear and uncertainty in his own skills. Ironic, you don’t say that him losing to lopez and not being given a rematch is his karma for ducking haney or whatever else. You think like a chic.
                  I don’t care about your boxing opinions at this point.

You are too scary man, with your slaps. I am over here scared to death. And your announcements of what you would do and how a specific scenario would look like.

Stop it. You would not do anything.

And yeah sure, “we’d go from there”. “We” nothing. You will get sent to hell.

Barber shop? Why not away from cameras and witnesses? Why do you fools love incriminating yourself so much? You would assault someone in a barber shop lol. What then, you will pull out the whole “Hold me back”? Real killers don’t do that type of sh/t around anyone. They go away from cameras and people. When two real dudes go at it, you would never know. If there is any bruises, they just say “I fell”, or “I got elbowed playing ball”. When dudes fight in the dayroom or yard, they are trying to be seen.

Cornballs choose to fight around people in cameras. They want to be broken up.

Either that, or one of them wants to go to the hole to “check in.” So what an inmate does in broad daylight, around cameras, and witnesses, that’s usually done to “check in” to segregation/the hole. Usually because they owe money, are getting extorted, are afraid of being someone’s girlfriend, or are just plain scared due to their charges having to do with child abuse so they can’t be in gen pop. There is also the situation where a group of inmates set up a fake fight out in the open, for distraction for a “drop”.

But overall, real dudes don’t fight in public places.

Take my advice before saying anymore threats: Take your threats to private message. You are clearly a brute. Stop acting young and dumb. With your imaginary barber shop fights.

When you actually have “bodies” on your record, let me know. It’s what i’m used to dealing with. I have had literal killers, who are never going home, in my face threatening me. My reaction? “Gtfoh with that sh/t.” That is how scared I am, while being unarmed and being threatened by an inmate with a shank.

So you can only imagine the burst of laughter when some internet clown talks about what he would do in person.

Comment

He didn't do Loma dirty he wasn't obligated to rematch him.

But this definitely karma for him acting the way he been acting.. and ironic if there is no rematch clause
                    Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

The facts is this the best fights at 135 for teo were Haney, tank, Loma, Garcia, but we all know he didn't really want them

Comment

Working...
                      X