Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos To Lopez: I Won Fair and Square - Take It Like a Champ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moment when Teo complained and asserted that he won the fight and Kambosos said "take a look at your face" was hilarious. Lopez looked battered and defeated but refused to admit reality and Kambosos just punked him with that response.

Comment

Lopez got owned! He was overconfident and was just looking for a big shot! Kambosos had a plan and stayed with it. Since Lopez beat Loma, he felt he was invincible which was his downfall. He's a terrific fighter but need to be more humble to reach the top again.

Comment

That's right Lopez, you and your dad need to take it fair and square. You both for bummed big time now you are bitter hahahahahahahahha

Comment

Kambosos put on a masterclass on how a fighter conducts himself before, during, and after a fight.

That night almost seemed like he was fulfilling some archetypal destiny he was tapped into. My fav moment of the build up was when he told Teo that those belts had been a curse to him and they had corrupted his life, something to that effect. lord of the rings type ish and I loved it.

Comment

I would’ve loved it if, when Lopez said “I was drained”, Kambosos came out with “WELL GET OUT OF MY DIVISION THEN BIIIIIITCH”

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Teo can't rep Brooklyn, without spending time in Brooklyn! He really should humble himself, and go back, i.e. go to Andre Rozier! His Dad is limited, and that was on full display! He beat Loma because Loma was scared of him! Kambosos was not scared of him!
              Why not though? He was born and raised there. Figueroa was repping Mexico yesterday and he’s never even lived there. Not even sure he speaks Spanish.

Comment

Teo now has to deal with defeat after promising victory. He should have approached this fight like with Lomachenko--with skill and caution. You never see Terence Crawford take risks--he is like a mongoose killing a cobra. Teo FKD up--his dad made him crazy. However if the split decision went in Teo's favor it would not be an outrage, because he hurt Kambosos more--but it is done so be it. Kambosos did what he said and behaved like a champ--he deserves the big win.

Comment

Kambosos confidence and spirit before the fight were through the roof! He was hungry! Took all the belts in NYC and made a pizza out of Lopez face. Lopez Sr got punched in the face for talking too much as well ..

Kambosos's Clan are wild wild Aussies, kind of reminded me litle bit of Fury's Familly!
                  They have that Greek's Alexander the Great Fighting Spirit! Spartans

LOVED Kambosos attitude in the fight - He was ready to die in that ring , do or die ****!

Congratulations to new Champion!

The Fakeover is OVER!
                  Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 11-28-2021, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Why not though? He was born and raised there. Figueroa was repping Mexico yesterday and he’s never even lived there. Not even sure he speaks Spanish.
                    Did u watch the fight? His corner instructions from Dad and Diaz were In Spanish.

Comment

This guy coming off 3 split decisions calling himself emperor lol. Lopez was too rusty to land combos on the speed freak, obviously in hindsight he should have dropped the belt and stayed active. Kambosos management did a good job dragging this fight out keeping Lopez on the shelf. Kambosos has the arms of a 6 year old boy these little runt matches are like watching children fight. No relevance to real world fighting makes the fights boring for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X