Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos To Lopez: I Won Fair and Square - Take It Like a Champ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    It's certainly right up there with one of the biggest wins by an Aussie, outside of Australia.

Jeff Fenech was robbed in the first fight with Azunah Nelson, so I'll chalk that up as an Aussie win. Jeff Horn had a debatable win over Pacquiao, but that was in Australia.

I can't think of other notable Australian fighters. I remember the one dude beat a faded Roy Jones, other than that I can't think of any other big wins.

Kambosos has just become a star. All the big names want him, Haney, Stevenson, dare I say a kinda popular Garcia. He's going to earn more than what he got for the Lopez fight.
    Jeff harding vs dennis andries was a shock win and the fight was an absolute war they stood toe to toe and punched the **** out of each other no holding or wrestling i suggest you watch it an absolute classic
    woftam woftam likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mdelacru View Post

Did u watch the fight? His corner instructions from Dad and Diaz were In Spanish.
      and does that mean he speaks it? Have you heard him speak Spanish? There’s a difference between being able to understand a language and actually express yourself in that language. Plus, the instructions he received in the corner weren’t solely in Spanish at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
        Kambosos has the arms of a 6 year old boy these little runt matches are like watching children fight. No relevance to real world fighting makes the fights boring for me.

Settle down tough guy these “runt children” would give you brain damage.

Morningstar Morningstar likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Teo can't rep Brooklyn, without spending time in Brooklyn! He really should humble himself, and go back, i.e. go to Andre Rozier! His Dad is limited, and that was on full display! He beat Loma because Loma was scared of him! Kambosos was not scared of him!
          Scared, lol. Loma was fighting with an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Settle down tough guy these “runt children” would give you brain damage.
            I would choke that runt like a chicken and throw him in a dumpster. It would be boring and is nothing to brag about. It would be embarrassing to fight a child size person. You broke 2 rules: only speak for yourself and you never know who you are dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Why not though? He was born and raised there. Figueroa was repping Mexico yesterday and he’s never even lived there. Not even sure he speaks Spanish.
              He won't keep his fan base when he's not there enough, which is why he got booed! He's not like Danny Jacobs, Edgar Berlanga, or Chris Colbert! Not even Adam Kownacki! He has to be there more, give more exposure to his fans!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Scared, lol. Loma was fighting with an injury.
                A convenient excuse! It might have worked for Pacquiao, but it ain't working for Lomachenko! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Kambosos put on a masterclass on how a fighter conducts himself before, during, and after a fight.

That night almost seemed like he was fulfilling some archetypal destiny he was tapped into. My fav moment of the build up was when he told Teo that those belts had been a curse to him and they had corrupted his life, something to that effect. lord of the rings type ish and I loved it.

Well said.

Comment

This guy coming off 3 split decisions calling himself emperor lol. Lopez was too rusty to land combos on the speed freak, obviously in hindsight he should have dropped the belt and stayed active. Kambosos management did a good job dragging this fight out keeping Lopez on the shelf. Kambosos has the arms of a 6 year old boy these little runt matches are like watching children fight. No relevance to real world fighting makes the fights boring for me.
                    hahahaha. Love it. You’re big mad right now

Also, Lopez team is the one that dragged the fight out multiple times you goose. Lol.

3 split decisions in the fighters home usually means a close but clear UD.

and you know this, mannnnn

Comment

I would choke that runt like a chicken and throw him in a dumpster. It would be boring and is nothing to brag about. It would be embarrassing to fight a child size person. You broke 2 rules: only speak for yourself and you never know who you are dealing with.
                      Of COURSE you would. Because talking **** anonymous on a forum instead of fighting at MSG like these World Champions is so much more lucrative. It's nothing to brag about yet you do it anyway. Why would you watch and comment on something that you're not even interested in? Let you in on a little secret. Real tough guys keep it to themselves, you sound like a moron.
                      woftam woftam likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X