Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Haney vs Kambosos happen next??? Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Haney vs Kambosos happen next??? Who wins??

I would love to see Haney vs Kambosos next!!! Who wins that fight? Does it happen next??

Lomachenko IMO

Comment

I would love to see Haney vs Kambosos next!!! I think Haney wins that fight!

Comment

Kambosos said he'd go for Haney next. He is not a pussy like Teo and will do what needs to be done to become undisputed and get his name written in the history books.

As far as how that fight will go, I think one thing we can confirm is that Kambosos has a better chin than Haney.

Comment

Deserves a soft touch in his Backyard to be celebrated and paraded as Unified Champion then after than sometime middle or late next year he can start to figure out what he wants to do

I'm sure Top Rank, Matchroom, PBC/TMT...all will be making huge offers to lure him to fight Loma, Haney or Tank so he is in a great position. Teofimo don't want to run it back, most certainly not a 135 and having to travel way to Australia so I think Teofimo goes up and starts working towards his shot at Taylor (which I give him ZERO chance at beating) so the Division moves forward without him and his Deluded Father thinking they was this huge Canelo type of a Draw and was demanding the WORLD

Comment

It's the fight to make at lightweight and for the actual undisputed.

Comment

What a special night of Boxing!!!! Lopez vs Kambosos and Fulton vs Figueroa both absolutely great fights!!!

Comment

Both Ryan and Haney called him out.

I'd rather see him "Dare To Be Great " by offering Loma the shot Teo ran away from. It'd be a good fight too.
                Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Haney takes him, Kambosos benefited from facing the worst ever version of Lopez tonight, and had a miracle getting out of the 10th.

He's a cinderella man but the next elite level fighter he faces isn't going to slack off and expect to win in 3rd gear.

Comment

That's an interesting fight

Comment

Working...
                    X