Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Y'All Been Sleeping On Me; I'm About To Wake Everybody The F--- Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Y'All Been Sleeping On Me; I'm About To Wake Everybody The F--- Up!

Teofimo Lopez's long layoff has left him feeling underappreciated, as if fans have forgotten about his career-changing victory over Vasiliy Lomachenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I suppose Kambosos' only chance would be if Lopez is very weight drained. I sense many don't like Teofimo, but maybe it's more because of his loud dad.

Lopez should move up to welterweight, fight those contenders and champions. Haney and Davis would be top opponents as well, at an agreed weight of 140 lbs.

Comment

Who has been sleeping on him considering very few have Kambosos winning this fight? dude is so insecure that's why he talks so much he needs to chill. Talking so much just turning people against him.
      Bob3116, charliepaerker and 4 others like this.

Comment

Teofimo has become so cringe over the last year. I hope he loses.
        Bob3116, charliepaerker and 4 others like this.

Comment

Lopez will win tonight and all his haters will be making excuses about why he was suppose to win anyway. People need to mute the interviews and face offs and just watch the fights. Too many people get invested into the fighter personalities they lose focus on the fighters skills. These guys in the business to win fights, NOT to win a popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Teofimo Lopez's long layoff has left him feeling underappreciated, as if fans have forgotten about his career-changing victory over Vasiliy Lomachenko.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            No one’s been sleeping on Lopez. He looked decent, anyway, but he woke me the f up when he did Loma.

What’s sent everyone back to sleep is this total ****ery over the last 12 months or so. I think it’s great when boxers can control their own destiny with free agent status, but sheesh, would be great if we could watch him every now and again.

Comment

Lopez is talking like he’s fighting Tyson Fury

The majority of fans, journalists and even other boxers and promoters, predict Lopez will beat Kambosos. So I am not sure what he is talking about. He proves nothing by beating Kambosos. Commey and Nakatani were better wins.

Comment

Ughhh, this guy's insufferable. When's the last time he didn't sound like an unlikeable prick? I don't give a shit about Bozo, but I hope he clips this twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
                  Lopez will win tonight and all his haters will be making excuses about why he was suppose to win anyway. People need to mute the interviews and face offs and just watch the fights. Too many people get invested into the fighter personalities they lose focus on the fighters skills. These guys in the business to win fights, NOT to win a popularity contest.
                  Interesting response from teofimo to all the people think he’s going insane

https://youtu.be/ukGS9CPLNXE

Comment

Its his own fault for not properly capitalizing on his momentum. People arent as high on him as they were a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X