Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Confident That He Holds The "Secret" To Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

All you score in a fight, is what lands. Nothing else matters.

I provided even more clarification to my scorecard in the last post. For your response now to be one which tries to argue against it, instead of saying "OK I got ya", it again shows your intentions here.

You're looking for an argument, about something I don't care about.

First too close to call round should probably edge to the champ. Unless you want to score it 10-10. You guys are weird as hell as far as the type of stuff you try to argue about, lol.
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

then tell me who lemieux has beat with these punches, since you mention mosley, trout lara mayweather etc.

oh u cant.
      from guy who just said "dont know what youre talkking about" Hialrious.
      That's how I know you you have a turd in the place of a brain... You don't have to be a good fighter to have a powerful punch. Deontay Wilder is an awful fighter with terrible fundamentals - the guy can't throw a jab properly, his footwork is crap he's always crossing his feet in fights BUT his right hand is 10 out of 10! Lemieux is similar - a very basic fighter but very heavy handed and if he lands his left hook money punch on the temple its lights out. Hell there are even a lot of journeymen out there with huge amounts of losses on their records that can crack ridiculously hard...

Get off this forum, you have no place here with that child like logic. YDNSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Rec0il View Post

That's how I know you you have a turd in the place of a brain... You don't have to be a good fighter to have a powerful punch. Deontay Wilder is an awful fighter with terrible fundamentals - the guy can't throw a jab properly, his footwork is crap he's always crossing his feet in fights BUT his right hand is 10 out of 10! Lemieux is similar - a very basic fighter but very heavy handed and if he lands his left hook money punch on the temple its lights out. Hell there are even a lot of journeymen out there with huge amounts of losses on their records that can crack ridiculously hard...

Get off this forum, you have no place here with that child like logic. YDNSAB
        wilder, the guy who has only stopped bums too?
        so u defend against bumkilling by outlining another bumkiller.

you arent helping your cause, esp in light of you now claiming lemieux wasnt good. HIlarious unravelling.
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 12-03-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

wilder, the guy who has only stopped bums too?
          so u defend against bumkilling by outlining another bumkiller.

you arent helping your cause, esp in light of you now claiming lemieux wasnt good. HIlarious unravelling.
          I can see you never paid attention to comprehension at school you absolute cretin. Where exactly in my response to you did I mention actually beating fighters or where did I defend bumkilling? I merely commented that P4P Lemieux is one of the hardest punchers in boxing. In fact It was quite obvious I was saying that they weren't good but possessed fight ending punches. If you are denying Wilder has a powerful right hand after knocking down Tyson Fury 4 times, knocking out Luiz ortiz twice and dropping a peak Stiverne there's no hope for you but I suspect that already...

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Rec0il View Post

I can see you never paid attention to comprehension at school you absolute cretin. Where exactly in my response to you did I mention actually beating fighters or where did I defend bumkilling? I merely commented that P4P Lemieux is one of the hardest punchers in boxing. In fact It was quite obvious I was saying that they weren't good but possessed fight ending punches. If you are denying Wilder has a powerful right hand after knocking down Tyson Fury 4 times, knocking out Luiz ortiz twice and dropping a peak Stiverne there's no hope for you but I suspect that already...
            anyone who can box okay can kill bums, knock it off

Comment

Man I bet you are the dorkiest looking loser ever in real life, lol
              Checkmate!!!
              Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

All you score in a fight, is what lands. Nothing else matters.

I provided even more clarification to my scorecard in the last post. For your response now to be one which tries to argue against it, instead of saying "OK I got ya", it again shows your intentions here.

You're looking for an argument, about something I don't care about.

First too close to call round should probably edge to the champ. Unless you want to score it 10-10. You guys are weird as hell as far as the type of stuff you try to argue about, lol.
                You can't make up your own scoring criteria chief. Ring generalship, defence, effective aggression also matter.

Also if u were using your "what lands, is what matters" scoring system, you would have given canelo the 7th round and a share of the 11th round!!

I'm not looking for an argument. I'm looking for a debate. And I suppose to bust the myth that ggg clearly won both fights. I have no problem with a 7-5 to ggg in either fight. Some of the rounds were very close and difficult to score. I had a draw in both fights.

You obviously care enough to reply to me with long messages and 12 paragraphs of a scorecard.

We'll leave it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by harry-greb View Post

You can't make up your own scoring criteria chief. Ring generalship, defence, effective aggression also matter.

Also if u were using your "what lands, is what matters" scoring system, you would have given canelo the 7th round and a share of the 11th round!!

I'm not looking for an argument. I'm looking for a debate. And I suppose to bust the myth that ggg clearly won both fights. I have no problem with a 7-5 to ggg in either fight. Some of the rounds were very close and difficult to score. I had a draw in both fights.

You obviously care enough to reply to me with long messages and 12 paragraphs of a scorecard.

We'll leave it there.
                  Draw in both fights, lol.

What lands is what matters - but obviously you have to take into account how effective each punch was as well, not just how many, lol.

Take it from Steve Weisfeld, all any judge that he has ever talked to does, is score the punches. All the other criteria is important, as it helps you to land or not land punches. But you don't actively score anything other than punches.

For anyone to argue otherwise, is imbecilic.

Comment

Draw in both fights, lol.

What lands is what matters - but obviously you have to take into account how effective each punch was as well, not just how many, lol.

Take it from Steve Weisfeld, all any judge that he has ever talked to does, is score the punches. All the other criteria is important, as it helps you to land or not land punches. But you don't actively score anything other than punches.

For anyone to argue otherwise, is imbecilic.
                    Yes a draw in both fights.
                    Did Steve weisfeld ever mention that he always gives the first round to the champion?
                    Oh and by the way, Canelo was the middleweight champion.
                    Debate is now over. I have more people to educate on boxing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by harry-greb View Post

Yes a draw in both fights.
                      Did Steve weisfeld ever mention that he always gives the first round to the champion?
                      Oh and by the way, Canelo was the middleweight champion.
                      Debate is now over. I have more people to educate on boxing!!!
                      Nope, GGG had all the belts. Explaining how to score a fight, is common sense. Kind of like explaining that scoring the first close round to the champion, is common sense.

Regardless, if you wanted to justify scoring the 1st close round to Canelo, go ahead, just be sure to give the next one to his opponent. That's how it works. Otherwise, you can end up giving one guy every close-at-all round, and you end up with terrible scorecards.

Which I'm sure you come up with all the time! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X