Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says a Canelo Trilogy is Possible, But He Doesn't Dwell On The Subject

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I guess he didn't see Golovkin's face after the second fight. He was too busy reading the Compubox stats.
    Lol. Unlike you scrubs, I don't take shots at other guys, even when they lose an 8-4 type fight. You aren't that much worse than a guy if you are winning that many rounds.

Canelo did some really good things, in both fights really. But he still lost, clearly, in both. He got outworked.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Dervy was robbed! But I see like always you bend over backwards and somehow have GGG winning every round? U score that fight 8-4 also like you did ggg other 3 close fights???

I'm beginning. to think you don't even watch his fights and just go to compubox the next day??

Either that or you have the TV zoomed in on GGG Crotch imagining how it would feel in your mouth???

And you SAY your not biased LMFAO...
    I had GGG-Dervy 6-6. So edge to GGG on the KD. On rewatch I had it 7-5 to GGG. But if an honest man scored it 7-5 for Dervy on fight night I'd have no problem with that. Problem is, there are no honest men generally speaking when it comes to those who score against GGG.

Dervy was in the fight because he was outworking GGG often throughout the rounds. GGG was in the fight because he would land a lot of shots as well, maybe not as many, but he would land the bigger shots in most rounds. It made for a lot of close rounds and a pretty even/difficult to score fight.

Canelo got outworked both fights. Just how it was man. No shame in that, just a bad matchup for Canelo.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied

So pro TV commentators are biased, but you are not?

Mmkay.
    Yeah......

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

this is not a breakdown of a great fighter, dummy...

* he under-performed EVERY time he stepped up in class
    * he fell short in his biggest fights
    * he does not have a career-defining fight... not one
    * he does not have a signature win... not one

so, your reasons are crap

because you love him, is not a reason... and yet... here you are, talking about emotions

Hypekin has been exposed, only the fangirls cannot see that... because their emotions overrule their common-sense

greatness is measured by resume only, if you do not understand that, then you know nothing about this sport

warning, emotion-boy... the next line of bullshlt from you, will cause me to post a list of the emotional things that you have said about Golovkin

you know the list I am talking about

stop your fanboy bullshlt man, that shlt already got old

Hey man I don't even really read your comments on GGG. You can save the time if you want to, just a heads up. Seems like you go to a lot of effort and strain there.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

I guess he didn't see Golovkin's face after the second fight. He was too busy reading the Compubox stats.
    Yeah, his own TRAINER said the judges did a good job and during like round 10 or 11 he told ggg you're LOSING this fight! But somehow numb nuts gave GGG 8 rounds???

When was the past time you saw a fighter RUN out the ring CRYING if they felt they won???

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Man that guy just looks up compubox and who ever threw more punches won.

He CLEARLY forgot ggg didn't throw ANY punches to the body and Very Lil combos???

Cabelo also had a EXTREMELY high % connect rate of POWER punxhes. And HE made GGG change his fight style in the 2nd fight

Landing more back footed patty punch jabs does NOT say u won. F

And anyone who scores fights based off comubox isnt worth even debating with.

Leave a comment:

• ruedboy
    replied
    Lot's of hate for G from the typical suspects. LOL
    This is from a video a troll put up just yesterday trying to dis Golovkin.
    George Groves, talking about sparring with G and how he rates him, "I put Golovkin up there with the greatest MW's".
    Now everybody is entitled to an opinion but seriously, whose opinion carries more weight, a veteran pro boxer and ex-champ who has sparred with G or an internet boxing "expert"?
    Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

I think that's a bit overboard but it's a fair complaint. If you said it more matter of factly and less emotionally, it would hold more sway I think.

I think part of the underperforming from GGG was less about him and more about his opponent - Jacobs' chin is much better than we all thought, and he also fought to survive, not really win. Canelo did the same in fight 1, and I didn't know he could move laterally with his feet like he did in fight 1. Fight 2, and since fight 2, Canelo looked like a different man, and is now the number 1 pfp fighter in the world. Beating a guy like that, but not KOing him, is still really good.

Derevy was a poor showing vs a tough opponent. Probably took him lightly but it happens. Definitely fair to critique GGG in those 4 fights though. But saying he didn't win them, nah the only close one was vs Dervy.
    Dervy was robbed! But I see like always you bend over backwards and somehow have GGG winning every round? U score that fight 8-4 also like you did ggg other 3 close fights???

I'm beginning. to think you don't even watch his fights and just go to compubox the next day??

Either that or you have the TV zoomed in on GGG Crotch imagining how it would feel in your mouth???

And you SAY your not biased LMFAO...

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

Professional Brit and Mexican commentators have no bias either. If they thought Jacobs beat Canelo what do you want them to do? Not say it?
    Man that guy just looks up compubox and who ever threw more punches won.

He CLEARLY forgot ggg didn't throw ANY punches to the body and Very Lil combos???

Cabelo also had a EXTREMELY high % connect rate of POWER punxhes. And HE made GGG change his fight style in the 2nd fight

Landing more back footed patty punch jabs does NOT say u won. F

And anyone who scores fights based off comubox isnt worth even debating with.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

Right. Just like it comes down to how much stock we place in your opinion when it comes to Golovkin.
    I'm still trying to figure out how he scored both Canelo/ggg fights the same when they were complete opposite of each other??? It's almost like he had his scorecard already filled out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X