Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says a Canelo Trilogy is Possible, But He Doesn't Dwell On The Subject

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tokon
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

It was actually anyone from 154 to 175, but then they tried to walk it back.
    Yes, especially once Ward showed interest. But that was ten years ago, all he wants now is easy $$ and a retirement payoff from canelo.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

Bullshltkin talked about it... but then he killed HUGE fights over weight

Canelo actually did it

and what do Bullshltkin fans do? ... they criticize Canelo looooooooool

#anyonefrom154-168doe

BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

I've seen Abel say he had it 7-5 for GGG.

Regardless, I don't care. I watched both fights. They weren't really close. GGG just outworked Canelo in both fights. Props to Canelo for showing up twice and not getting KD and going 12 rounds both times.

But his ass deserved two 8-4 losses. Just how it was man.

If GGG beat him 12-0, you would say it was a close fight. If Canelo beat GGG 8-4, I would score it 8-4 to Canelo. That's the difference between me and your bit.ch ass.

this is typical fanboy bullshlt

clowns talk nonsense, then other clowns repeat that nonsense... hoping that one day it will come true

FACT: in 5 rounds of that fight, ALL THREE JUDGES scored those 5 rounds for Canelo...

... and the reason why ALL THREE JUDGES scored those 5 rounds for Canelo... it because they were CLEAN rounds

Canelo CLEARLY won those 5 rounds, no question whatsoever

talking 8-4 is a fanboy " tell "... the clowns give themselves away

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

Manny Pacquiao was busting his ass trying to get tiny Ryan Garcia pulled up 3 weight classes, and once proudly said he would fight GGG at a 147 catchweight (so basically lower than 154) and McGregor at a 154 catchweight.

Just answering your specific question, bro.

so what you are saying is, Pacquiao is nearly as full-of-shlt as Bullshltkin ?

I like Pac, but you have a fair point there... we all know about mannyweight

but as far as Golovkin goes... nah, what you posted was bullshlt...

Golovkin Aims High and Low: Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154
    http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...canelo-at-154/

BEFORE shlt got real:

October 2014
    Ring TV.com: If you could, for a moment, could you specifically address the notion of fighting Andre Ward and/or Miguel Cotto or Canelo Alvarez?

Gennady Golovkin: I have big respect for Andre Ward. He has accomplished many things in the ring. My focus is to fight at middleweight unless there is a big fight at 154 or 168 that would be on pay-per-view. I think both Canelo and Cotto are warriors in the ring. They both have big hearts and both would be a big event and pay-per-view fights.
    https://www.ring tv.com/362749-gennady-golovkin-puts-miguel-cotto-atop-his-wish-list/

AFTER shlt got real:

October 2015
    "Cotto-Canelo takes place at a catch-weight of 155-pounds. Canelo has never fought above 155. Cotto has never fought at the full middleweight limit. He fought Daniel Geale at 157 and Sergio Martinez at 159. Cotto stated in past interviews that all of his future opponents would be subject to a catch-weight.....

"I'm champion of 160, middleweight is my comfortable weight. For what [reason would I do a catch-weight]? For business or for what? I'm a boxer. I'm the champion of the middleweight division," Golovkin said.
    "
    http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...-canelo--97113

Leave a comment:

• Boxing Logic
    replied
    Originally posted by tokon View Post
    What happened the "anyone 154-168" man?!

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by Caxcan View Post

It's obvious not even GGG's own corner believes he won deep down. Abel himself acknowledged Canelo was deserving of the win and praised the judges for doing a good job. You don't hear a trainer make that kind of concession unless in their heart they feel like their fighter lost. GGG also reacted like a fighter who knows he lost, he remained inactive for a lengthy time, got rid of his longtime trainer, no longer claims Mexican style when all he did was thump his chest about it, and is done taking challenges including turning down the trilogy coming off the L. It's hard to feel like a winner when you were beaten by the standards you put forth, by the style of fighting you defined yourself by, along with physically catching a beating.
    It's called - 'we're in Vegas, fighting Canelo, and we know they gave Canelo a draw the first time when he absolutely didn't deserve it - we can't complain when he fought better at times tonight (relative to fight 1) and didn't run around the ring. We know the judges are going to score it as favorably as possible for him'

Just common sense man. No use in crying over something you can't change. I know what I saw. So did you. Deep down you know Canelo lost twice but you have to try and use some weird scoring criteria to justify the robberies lol.

'His trainer said something'
    'Mexican style man'
    'I don't score the jab'

Lol

Leave a comment:

• Mexican_Puppet
    replied

Not to mention that Abel is a smart enough guy, I think he realized that the fight was realistically close in the first half or so, close enough that GGG wasn't going to get the benefit of the doubt from any judges in Vegas.

He knew that to beat Canelo, you had to make it CLEAR. So him telling a fighter anything in the fight, I mean who cares lol
    Hahahaha what an absurd comment.

He said that in the round 8 or 9.... and he said go to attack, and Golovkin did not do what Abel Sánchez ordered him.

At the end of the fight he said canelo won.

Thats not normal in boxing.

The second fight finished the relation of GGG and Abel.

Canelo won, period, deal with that, hater.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

According to his trainer, Canelo won, and i think he knows more about boxing than You.

I've seen Abel say he had it 7-5 for GGG.

Regardless, I don't care. I watched both fights. They weren't really close. GGG just outworked Canelo in both fights. Props to Canelo for showing up twice and not getting KD and going 12 rounds both times.

But his ass deserved two 8-4 losses. Just how it was man.

If GGG beat him 12-0, you would say it was a close fight. If Canelo beat GGG 8-4, I would score it 8-4 to Canelo. That's the difference between me and your bit.ch ass.

Leave a comment:

• Caxcan
    replied

Well I enjoyed seeing him beat Canelo twice, those were 2 good fights. Better man just didn't get the official nod. I'm sure you agree deep down
    It's obvious not even GGG's own corner believes he won deep down. Abel himself acknowledged Canelo was deserving of the win and praised the judges for doing a good job. You don't hear a trainer make that kind of concession unless in their heart they feel like their fighter lost. GGG also reacted like a fighter who knows he lost, he remained inactive for a lengthy time, got rid of his longtime trainer, no longer claims Mexican style when all he did was thump his chest about it, and is done taking challenges including turning down the trilogy coming off the L. It's hard to feel like a winner when you were beaten by the standards you put forth, by the style of fighting you defined yourself by, along with physically catching a beating.

Leave a comment:

• Mexican_Puppet
    replied

Nah you're making sh.it up. GGG won that 2nd one clean. Wasn't even really close scoring wise tbh
    According to his trainer, Canelo won, and i think he knows more about boxing than You.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X