Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Teofimo Lopez Thinks This Will Be Easy - He Will Find Out The Hard Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Teofimo Lopez Thinks This Will Be Easy - He Will Find Out The Hard Way!

After numerous postponements, George Kambosos is finally a few days away from his scheduled showdown with unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hoping Kambosos scores the upset.
    Teo is so full of ego that he is the poster child for this next generation of fighters.

Comment

It will be easy!!!!!!!! Teo is right.
      GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Unless the Rona really affected Teo I don't see this fight going past the six round

Comment

Teo will make easy work of this clown.. this dude is levels below Comney..

Comment

Every fighter thinks their skills are the s#it until they get hit hard, and Teofimo is accurate and hits really hard. What happens after that is what differentiates the champions from the contenders.
            Last edited by JonDP; 11-22-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Oh this fight is still happening lol?

Comment

I hope Kambosos drops this clown

Comment

I didn’t think GK had a chance after watching him beat Selby but I’m rooting for the upset after a year of hearing Lopez overlooking him

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    I didn’t think GK had a chance after watching him beat Selby but I’m rooting for the upset after a year of hearing Lopez overlooking him
                    Yeah, I feel the same. GK is a cool character who I would love to see become a star, but, honestly, unless he's dramatically improved since the Selby fight, I think Lopez is going to smoke him.

Comment

Working...
                    X