Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Teofimo Lopez Thinks This Will Be Easy - He Will Find Out The Hard Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheSlickster
    replied
    Really can't see George win but i'm SUPER HOPING he beats the Diva

War Kambosos!

Leave a comment:

• LA_2_Vegas
    replied
    I've managed to hold off watching Kamboses the whle time, still haven't seen him fight... sometimes I need to leave a little mystery

Not sure what to expect but I'm glad Teo can finally get a fight under his belt and put something between him and the Loma fight. The victory parade is finally over and he's got a fight on Sat.
    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-22-2021, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Hopefully the fight gives us some decent action. I haven't been terribly impressed with Kambosos the handful of times I've watched him fight. Solid but limited.

Regardless we have two televised fight cards on Saturday night and I'm looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• SUBZER0ED
    replied
    Dat big Triller PPV doe!

Leave a comment:

• NachoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    I didn’t think GK had a chance after watching him beat Selby but I’m rooting for the upset after a year of hearing Lopez overlooking him
    Yeah, I feel the same. GK is a cool character who I would love to see become a star, but, honestly, unless he's dramatically improved since the Selby fight, I think Lopez is going to smoke him.

Leave a comment:

• GlassJoey
    replied
    I didn’t think GK had a chance after watching him beat Selby but I’m rooting for the upset after a year of hearing Lopez overlooking him

Leave a comment:

• IAMTHAT
    replied
    I hope Kambosos drops this clown

Leave a comment:

• The tucker
    replied
    Oh this fight is still happening lol?

Leave a comment:

• JonDelPrado
    replied
    Every fighter thinks their skills are the s#it until they get hit hard, and Teofimo is accurate and hits really hard. What happens after that is what differentiates the champions from the contenders.
    Last edited by JonDelPrado; 11-22-2021, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    Teo will make easy work of this clown.. this dude is levels below Comney..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X