Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: There's a Whole Lot More in Me Than What Plant Showed With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: There's a Whole Lot More in Me Than What Plant Showed With Canelo

Demetrius Andrade has vowed to destroy Jason Quigley and make a big statement as he makes the fifth defense of his WBO World Middleweight title on Friday night (November 19) at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would watch Andrade vs Canelo.

Comment

Lol. Andrade and Plant “were” friends…

SNAC Team doe..

the white boy made 7 purses that Andrade would need to do

Comment

Won't happen. clenel-ho only take the easy fights

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Won't happen. clenel-ho only take the easy fights
          No, that would be Charlo
          Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Baby steps. Fight an actual world champion for once in your career before you step to the top dog.

Comment

World champions Plant has faced:
              Jose Uzcategui
              Caleb Truax
              Canelo Alvarez

World champions Andrade has faced:

Shut the hell up, DooDoo. His best wins were against Culcay, Sulecki, Williams, and Martirosyan. None of those guys are good and yet Andrade went life and death with all of them. Plant would shut any of them out 12-0, if not stop them.

Comment

I get Charlo doesn't want to fight you, but there's better opponents at 160 than the guys you are picking. I mean it's not like Andrade is winning in spectacular fashion against the B and C level opponents he's been fighting. Here's another thought, if Andrade wants the SMW Champion, move up and fight a contender at 168 and prove yourself. Just a thought...

Comment

Plant is a waaaay better fighter than Andrade. Andrade is sloppy off balance and wild with his punch placement Canelo wasn’t lying when he said he’s a horrible fighter.

Comment

Andrade can’t even look good against the bums he’s facing.

Comment

Working...
                    X