Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury vs. Chris Arreola Showdown is Eyed By BOXXER's Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury vs. Chris Arreola Showdown is Eyed By BOXXER's Shalom

According to promoter Ben Shalom of BOXXER, heavyweight contender Hughie Fury is looking for a showdown with veteran Chris Arreola in 2022. Last month, the 27-year-old Fury broke down and stopped the usually durable Christian Hammer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Decent matchup. Sky’s matchmaking has actually improved post Matchroom.

Comment

Oh no Mr '"shades of Ali"' is back!!!
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

If Arreola shows up in shape again he'll win. Hughie is too inactive to beat a guy that punches that much.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          If Arreola shows up in shape again he'll win. Hughie is too inactive to beat a guy that punches that much.
          I could potentially see Arreola winning too, Hughie will struggle to keep him off. As you say depends how motivated he is.

Comment

Hughie has beaten 3 C+ level guys in Rudenko, Wach & Hammer. Arreola is a slight step up from those 3 but at similar level. I like this fight especially if Arreola is healthy & in shape. He will come right after Hughie & make him work. Fury would have to let his hands go which is something he doesn’t always do. I always said it was either C or D level journeymen who were overmatched or a top 15 guy who he lost to. There was no in between opponents other than Rudenko who he dropped & beat easily. I like that they have taken a step back & had him fight Wach & Hammer. Both fights he looked good & won. Arreola will be a stern but necessary test. I think if he beats Arreola he will be ready for another top 15 opponent. I hope this fight happens…
            Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

total rubbish Fury has ducked Whyte in the past no mention of fighting Parker rematch lol hoping Chisora loses

Comment

I think Arreola beats baby Hughie. I'm not sure he has enough pop to slow Arreola down and that would be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Decent matchup. Sky’s matchmaking has actually improved post Matchroom.
                  not sure if srs. this fight is aids

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    Genuinely hoping he does because I think Hughie Fury’s trash.

Nothing against him, personally, but it will make me laugh till the end of time that Savannah Marshall is a far better practitioner of the boxing style that Peter Fury teaches than the man’s actual son.

Comment

Working...
                    X