Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Mir vs. Kubrat Pulev Tops Triller's Triad Combat on November 27 in Arlington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Mir vs. Kubrat Pulev Tops Triller's Triad Combat on November 27 in Arlington

Triller Fight Club has announced the full card for their debut of Triad Combat set for Saturday, November 27 at Globe Life Field in Arlington, TX and live on Pay-Per-View.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only those desperate for money will still fight for Triller.

Comment

Pulev is going to whipe the floor with Frank. lol Round 1-2 by KO
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Frank got carried to a decision by a disinterested and retired Steve Cunningham. No idea why he thinks it's a good idea to fight an active heavyweight.

Comment

A triangular ring?

I seriously hope the people behind Triller end up broke.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
            Pulev is going to whipe the floor with Frank. lol Round 1-2 by KO
            Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Frank got carried to a decision by a disinterested and retired Steve Cunningham. No idea why he thinks it's a good idea to fight an active heavyweight.

It is not boxing, going to be a mixed rules MMA+Boxing to level the playing field. Rules video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAIzG2CAX-k

Comment

Special place in hell for Triller (not the people because I wouldn’t wish that on a person, but the broadcast). This is a bunch of people acting like true fools and wiping poop on the public image of the sport. When the Saturday Night Live dude blew pot smoke in the face of Al Bernstein I wanted to cry myself to sleep and eat a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup with my mom and then go to bed.

Comment

Since the modified rules don't even allow kicking, Mir has no chance.

Comment

Just call it the Thriller Circus

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    A triangular ring?

I seriously hope the people behind Triller end up broke.
                    100%, it's nothing more than a circus.

Comment

Working...
                    X