Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Joseph Diaz Officially Announced For December 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    "Unbeaten superstar Haney"

WTF?? who is this Random Hits guy? More like Random Bullshit
    Lmao beat me to it. Haney a superstar lmfao

Hearn gonna take another loss when jojo beats that hypejob
    Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      "Unbeaten superstar Haney"

WTF?? who is this Random Hits guy? More like Random Bullshit
      Reminded me of this YT guy who calls everyone a 'superstar' like the British call everything 'massive' and 'A-list.' I feel uneasy when Ellerbe calls Gervonta a 'superstar.' Rising star is more like it.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-03-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Does Haney get credit here or will Diaz be written off as being too small?
        Diaz is #5 at Lightweight right?

Can't see how that can used as an excuse.

Comment

“SUPERSTAR” Devin Haney lmao hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha h this kid has done nothing in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Really, because I read it was because Jo Jo wanted more money, on the level he would've made fighting KingRy!
            Well you read wrong because initially jojo got more money offer to fight Ryan and then that fight fell off and Eddie Hearn offered jo jo more for the haney fight than the previous offer and jo jo accepted but Haney wanted to make sure there was a rematch clause in the contract which is what took long

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Well you read wrong because initially jojo got more money offer to fight Ryan and then that fight fell off and Eddie Hearn offered jo jo more for the haney fight than the previous offer and jo jo accepted but Haney wanted to make sure there was a rematch clause in the contract
              Gary rusell called him out and haney said no. So did Lomachenko. So did Rolly Romero, stop painting false narratives to make pillow fists look good smh

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                Devin should be applauded. On a site that likes to talk about who's ducking who, here's a kid that wants all the fights. Regardless of what you think of his skills, he'll take any fight. Let's give him credit.
                Gary rusell called him out and haney said no. So did Lomachenko. So did Rolly Romero, stop painting false narratives to make pillow fists look good smh

Comment

Does Haney get credit here or will Diaz be written off as being too small?
                  Haney deserves credit. Of all the young guys at 130/135, Haney beating JoJo would rank as one of the best wins. JoJo has been looking very strong and has a lot more punching power nowadays. JoJo's transformed his body. No proof of him doing anything but...anyways, JoJo's dangerous. Live dog.
                  isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

He's known and had months to prepare but nice to see you have the excuses lined up. Keep them coming guys!
                    Excuses for who?, Diaz is a nice opponent but nothing special, what's sad is that Diaz is Haney's best opponent to date. But I'm sure you have " excuses" for that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Really, because I read it was because Jo Jo wanted more money, on the level he would've made fighting KingRy!
                      Eddie’s first offer was matching what he was getting paid to fight Garcia, so i don’t think money was the issue

Comment

Working...
                      X