Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Think Canelo Pieces Plant Up - Stops Him With Body Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Think Canelo Pieces Plant Up - Stops Him With Body Shot

Former two division world champion Timothy Bradley is backing Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez to score a sensation knockout on Saturday night, when he faces Caleb Plant in a full division unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant can win this fight. This is boxing. He will have to take to clenelo every second for 12 rounds.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Plant can win this fight. This is boxing. He will have to take to clenelo every second for 12 rounds.
      Canelo has to be perfect for 12 rounds. Plant only needs to be perfect for 2 seconds.

Comment

I disagree. Why must you be perfect for twelve rounds against Canelo? Is he Mike Tyson or George Foreman who can knock out out with one punch on a regular basis?

Nopen, but you do have to box to a high level to beat him.

Comment

I just want this one over with, and hopefully we get Benavidez or Charlo next!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I just want this one over with, and hopefully we get Benavidez or Charlo next!
            Fanbois who dksab at it again with wanting Canelo to fight Bumnavidez.

Bumnavidez got dropped by a bum in Gavril.

His best win in his resume was Direll, who went life and death with Yildirim and only won by robbery.

Bumnavidez best win in his couldnt even win decisively against Avni fçking Yildirim ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Fanbois who dksab at it again with wanting Canelo to fight Bumnavidez.

Bumnavidez got dropped by a bum in Gavril.

His best win in his resume was Direll, who went life and death with Yildirim and only won by robbery.

Bumnavidez best win in his couldnt even win decisively against Avni fçking Yildirim ffs.
              Yes, he beat Dirrell by KO! He has 21 KOs in 24 fights! Who's Plant's best win?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Canelo has to be perfect for 12 rounds. Plant only needs to be perfect for 2 seconds.
                Huh? ...Sarcasm...irony perhaps? Otherwise, your statement makes no sense. I am guessing you were going for sarcasm.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Yes, he beat Dirrell by KO! He has 21 KOs in 24 fights! Who's Plant's best win?
                  The guy Benavidez was just trying to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

The guy Benavidez was just trying to fight
                    Benavidez was trying to fight Plant, and he didn't want it! He tried to fight Charlo, he didn't want it! So I hope Canelo gives him a shot, and I hope Benavidez don't blow it up his nose, or on the scale!

Comment

Working...
                    X