Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Think Canelo Pieces Plant Up - Stops Him With Body Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that so little Timmy, tell me more I'm intrigued.

Comment

I respect Tim Bradley's opinion. He's been right more often than wrong. I'm hoping Teddy won't chime in and give the kiss of death to this fight. How does a relatively short guy, for that division, get so strong then? It's unusual. And people blow him up to superman proportions. Plant is no pushover. And you can't blame him for pointing out about Alvarez's PED history. I still think Plant's tougher than the British boxers were. We have a match with a lot on the line here. Alvarez will have a tough time solving Plants ability of distance. We'll find out.

Comment

I don't disagree. I just feel Canelo is going to have to chase him for much of the fight before he can finally plant his feet and hurt Caleb. I think Plant will be in survival mode for this fight. Lots of running and lateral foot movement, circling, jabbing but not being able to hurt Canelo, fighting scared where he won't commit his punches.

Comment

I don’t disagree with Tim 100% but I heard Canelo say himself he’s not the same guy who lost to Floyd, and I agree because that Canelo wasn’t drugged up and wasn’t whom he has become. If he has found a way to bypass strenuous drug tested he stops Plant easy however if it’s an even playing field I think Plant will cause a great deal of problems with speed and movement plus he has beautiful combinations and a good skill set so I’m going with the underdog fuk Bradley he’s over rated on commentary as well!

Comment

I predicted the same before Bradley and was gonna root for Canelo. Now I stand neutral. I'll never be on the same side as Uncle Bradley. Never will.

Comment

Not a coincidence that former boxers like Mike Tyson and Bradley are seeing a Canelo win here.
              Real recognizes real. They know Plant is all talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Yes, he beat Dirrell by KO! He has 21 KOs in 24 fights! Who's Plant's best win?
                Uzcategui who ktfo Dirrell’s brother, who almost beat Carl Froch.

Dirrell lost to Avni Yildirim. And he lasted 8 rounds against Bumnavidez xD

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Benavidez was trying to fight Plant, and he didn't want it! He tried to fight Charlo, he didn't want it! So I hope Canelo gives him a shot, and I hope Benavidez don't blow it up his nose, or on the scale!
                  That was Benavidez's own doing, he gave Caleb that out because he lost his title, twice actually

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I predicted the same before Bradley and was gonna root for Canelo. Now I stand neutral. I'll never be on the same side as Uncle Bradley. Never will.
                    Uncle Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Uzcategui who ktfo Dirrell’s brother, who almost beat Carl Froch.

Dirrell lost to Avni Yildirim. And he lasted 8 rounds against Bumnavidez xD
                      Dirrell's Brother? Almost? Who Cares? Benavidez called out Plant himself, on many occasions, and he did not want that work! Benavidez called out Charlo, and he did not want that work! Hopefully, Canelo is different, and accepts the challenge! Didn't Uzi lose to Lionell Thompson?

Comment

Working...
                      X