Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Think Canelo Pieces Plant Up - Stops Him With Body Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Uncle Bradley?
    Yeah.. So?

Comment

That was Benavidez's own doing, he gave Caleb that out because he lost his title, twice actually
      Yes he did, "he gave Caleb an out." However, if Caleb had some courage, it could've happened!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Yeah.. So?
        I'm asking where are you getting "Uncle Bradley" from?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Yes he did, "he gave Caleb an out." However, if Caleb had some courage, it could've happened!
          I agree with you 100%

Comment

I'm asking where are you getting "Uncle Bradley" from?
            I just don't like and can't stand the guy. Never did even when he was active.
            I was gonna call him other vicious names, but decided against them.

Deep philosophical differences. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

I'm not a fan as a commentator. I also think he wanted no parts of Mayweather and was just happy fighting whoever Arum gave him after he got the Pacquiao fight. Also, the Amir Khan thing

Comment

I'm not a fan as a commentator. I also think he wanted no parts of Mayweather and was just happy fighting whoever Arum gave him after he got the Pacquiao fight. Also, the Amir Khan thing
                I don't pay any attention to his commentary. I appreciate people like Poncher and Algieri a lot more.

Comment

If Thurman is not going to fight anymore, I would like to see him replace Bradley. He is a much smoother talker and seems quite knowledgeable

Comment

"Uncle" as in "Uncle Tom", am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      Plant can win this fight. This is boxing. He will have to take to clenelo every second for 12 rounds.
                      Its more complicated than that , lara outboxed him and so did GGG . you have to win hulleva convincingly to beat him. Canelo has almost all his basis covered so might as well go maidana on him if he really wants to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X